Mod aplications for RUS

Any information about the search for people to specific tasks.
If you could help with anything - don't be shy to apply on your own!

Forum rules
  • This section is only about tasks on DDNet.
  • Off-topic is strictly prohibited.
  • Be as much detailed as needed to make understandable what you want/are able to do.
ezy
User
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:39 pm
Location: teeworlds
Player profile: ezy

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by ezy » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:20 pm

I answered all the questions briefly and it seems to me well that these are answers to questions and not an autobiography. and not a beauty contest of applications, An application for this is created so that people would express their opinions and ask more detailed questions.
You are correct, you did answer all questions briefly, just the problem is, the majority of people reading your application doesn't even know which questions got answered, because they don't all have the questions infront of them. Also it might not be a beauty contest and it might also not be an autobiography, but bro it's so bad it reminds me of my trollaplications XD. I think if you really wanted to become mod, you would've invested more than just 2 minutes with the mindset that "other people would just ask more detailed questions". Why not you already answer questions, that you assume could be asked by other people.
I will not hide sometimes I'm really toxic
Your mod decisions will be influenced by emotions and it's normal, but if you get really toxic sometimes then that could lead to big false decisions aka abuse. If you say your decisions are purely based on facts than that is just a big lie, or your not human ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice) and I also don’t try to go through maps that I’m not interested in playing. I have tops on brutal and even on insane, doesn't that prove my level of play? as for the experience of my game, you can ask the players who know me for a long time Beard Paulmast (not sure that the second remembers me (although I was my main hater on V5)) N9mkoik can also confirm this (played on v3) If you are interested I can write more players :)
I don't think you are a bad player but idk, 5 years of ddnet, only finishing hard maps. Shouldn't you have about 10000 points and not only 4400?

Syltoox
User
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:14 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Syltoox
Mapper profile: Syltoox

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by Syltoox » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:15 am

One insane map which probably n9 did for u and some brutals which anyone can easily do as a beginner in t0 xdd also u did 2014-2017 many novice,mod,solo,dmax,oldschool points which is like 90% of ur current points xd
Ur 5 top10 brutals dont make it better

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by Ryozuki » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 am

Hop wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:17 am
I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice) and I also don’t try to go through maps that I’m not interested in playing. I have tops on brutal and even on insane, doesn't that prove my level of play? as for the experience of my game, you can ask the players who know me for a long time Beard Paulmast (not sure that the second remembers me (although I was my main hater on V5)) N9mkoik can also confirm this (played on v3) If you are interested I can write more players :)
2018-12-22 03:45: Samdragaline (13:14) <- ok
2018-12-20 18:38: Samsara V (08:01) <- dummy 2 xd
2018-12-20 00:21: Darkvine (13:48) <- dummy 2 xd
2018-12-20 00:07: Baby Aim 2.0 (15:41) <- even a baby can do this
2018-12-18 01:38: JungleRabies (20:10) < dummy 4 gud
2018-12-17 17:19: FlipLipp10 (10:36) <- gores? rly
2018-12-15 22:42: Madness 1 (36:00) <- oldschool 1 a.k.a novice
2018-12-15 21:59: Koule 2 (01:09)<- novice 1
2018-12-15 21:53: Tiji (15:40) <- moderate
2018-12-15 18:23: Tiji (03:40) <- moderate

"I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice)"

Men, most of these maps aren't even good...

Jesus Christ
User
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:32 pm
Player profile: Jesus Christ

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by Jesus Christ » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:52 am

Ryozuki wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 am
Hop wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:17 am
I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice) and I also don’t try to go through maps that I’m not interested in playing. I have tops on brutal and even on insane, doesn't that prove my level of play? as for the experience of my game, you can ask the players who know me for a long time Beard Paulmast (not sure that the second remembers me (although I was my main hater on V5)) N9mkoik can also confirm this (played on v3) If you are interested I can write more players :)
2018-12-22 03:45: Samdragaline (13:14) <- ok
2018-12-20 18:38: Samsara V (08:01) <- dummy 2 xd
2018-12-20 00:21: Darkvine (13:48) <- dummy 2 xd
2018-12-20 00:07: Baby Aim 2.0 (15:41) <- even a baby can do this
2018-12-18 01:38: JungleRabies (20:10) < dummy 4 gud
2018-12-17 17:19: FlipLipp10 (10:36) <- gores? rly
2018-12-15 22:42: Madness 1 (36:00) <- oldschool 1 a.k.a novice
2018-12-15 21:59: Koule 2 (01:09)<- novice 1
2018-12-15 21:53: Tiji (15:40) <- moderate
2018-12-15 18:23: Tiji (03:40) <- moderate

"I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice)"

Men, most of these maps aren't even good...
Syltoox wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:15 am
One insane map which probably n9 did for u and some brutals which anyone can easily do as a beginner in t0 xdd also u did 2014-2017 many novice,mod,solo,dmax,oldschool points which is like 90% of ur current points xd
Ur 5 top10 brutals dont make it better
what r u talking about lol, its mod application
also dont compare points with actual skills lmao

kickeoz
User
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:35 pm
Player profile: Kicker
Clan: Renaissance

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by kickeoz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:05 pm

why u even talking about skill in mod app and trying to prove that he have bad skill lol
P.S syltoox he finished binary on his own

jao
Testing Team: Team Leader
Posts: 1247
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by jao » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:53 pm

Hop wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:47 pm
All active players know me as an honest and good player.
Perhaps because that’s one of the very few things he told us about himself

Hop
User
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Player profile: Hop
Clan: NVMI

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by Hop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:24 pm

Ryozuki wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:37 am
Hop wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:17 am
I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice) and I also don’t try to go through maps that I’m not interested in playing. I have tops on brutal and even on insane, doesn't that prove my level of play? as for the experience of my game, you can ask the players who know me for a long time Beard Paulmast (not sure that the second remembers me (although I was my main hater on V5)) N9mkoik can also confirm this (played on v3) If you are interested I can write more players :)
2018-12-22 03:45: Samdragaline (13:14) <- ok
2018-12-20 18:38: Samsara V (08:01) <- dummy 2 xd
2018-12-20 00:21: Darkvine (13:48) <- dummy 2 xd
2018-12-20 00:07: Baby Aim 2.0 (15:41) <- even a baby can do this
2018-12-18 01:38: JungleRabies (20:10) < dummy 4 gud
2018-12-17 17:19: FlipLipp10 (10:36) <- gores? rly
2018-12-15 22:42: Madness 1 (36:00) <- oldschool 1 a.k.a novice
2018-12-15 21:59: Koule 2 (01:09)<- novice 1
2018-12-15 21:53: Tiji (15:40) <- moderate
2018-12-15 18:23: Tiji (03:40) <- moderate

"I do not play garbage (Moderate Novice)"

Men, most of these maps aren't even good...
I played Dummy maps at night because nobody was online. Played some moderates because kicker asked me play with not very good players. What other questions? besides, the message of my message was that I was not trying to fill points on moderate maps

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1732
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by Ryozuki » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:45 am

I can only see that, kicker is your mom, you have a really big ego, you don't even follow what you say. Basically you will be a dishonest mod, that probably only plays with kicker, makes fun of non-pro players and will probs ignore them, when most blockers are around those players.

-1.

Hop
User
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Player profile: Hop
Clan: NVMI

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by Hop » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 am

Ryozuki wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:45 am
I can only see that, kicker is your mom, you have a really big ego, you don't even follow what you say. Basically you will be a dishonest mod, that probably only plays with kicker, makes fun of non-pro players and will probs ignore them, when most blockers are around those players.

-1.
Not only do you take phrases out of context so you also come up with unrealistic stories that I insult and ridicule someone, tell me what mental hospital you are in and what state it is now?

ezy
User
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:39 pm
Location: teeworlds
Player profile: ezy

Re: Mod aplications for RUS

Post by ezy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:48 am

Hop wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:30 am
Not only do you take phrases out of context so you also come up with unrealistic stories that I insult and ridicule someone, tell me what mental hospital you are in and what state it is now?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"you also come up with unrealistic stories that I insult and ridicule someone"
^ statement

"tell me what mental hospital you are in and what state it is now?"
^ insult and ridicule

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests