Maps that have been tested.
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am
- Player profile: Ravie
- Mapper profile: Ravie
- Clan: TOP
Switches "shadow" still looks like there is no freeze. I can see on the Discord server the map was evaluated to be released, we are just looking for last things to fix.
- Jimmy Jazz The 1st
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:25 pm
- Player profile: Jimmy Jazz
- Mapper profile: Jimmy Jazz
Well what do you suggest I do? Cause to me its quite plain that there's freeze there. Also the part is quite self explanatory. Not sure why you would want to go up there, considering you can't get out ?
You've just been Jimmy Jazzed.
Please make sure you fix everything thoroughly, then the next version should be ready.
- That freeze is not marked at the first switch is no big deal for me, but later in the map, you marked the freeze in a similar spot (the screenshot below). So to keep it consistent, go with only one of either possible ways.
- Misplaced freeze shadow
- Missing freeze shadow
- You now added two times the same tileset:
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests