Una lokura

Share and discuss skins, mapres, artworks and logos.
sVeneR

Una lokura

Post by sVeneR »

Esta es una una skin que es una lokura, expresando mi creatividad yeeeh.
This skin is created by sVeneR.
The name of this skin is AstronautInRainbow.
Attachments
1234214.jpg
1234214.jpg (314.17 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
AstronautInRainbowbyisVeneR.png
AstronautInRainbowbyisVeneR.png (7.96 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
worstwish
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/deen/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Silex/
Clan: wankers

Re: Una lokura

Post by worstwish »

?
Welf
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/Welf/
Mapper profile: http://ddnet.tw/mappers/Welf/

Post by Welf »

worstwish wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:22 pm?
+1
OzoN

Post by OzoN »

In my eyes is the skin shit
sVeneR

Post by sVeneR »

OzoN wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:07 pm In my eyes is the skin shit
1. I asked you your opinion? 2. Why you think that? explain it 3. The likes of a person is independent, but the important of that if the skin is correct, if you dont like, is for you, but Im sure other people like that, we are 7500 milions of habitants, nad all is "art", im going to explain that, the image of sanic, it did bad, but a lot of people like it, becouse it is funny, the creations depends of the what the people want to transmit.
OzoN

Post by OzoN »

Jetzt mal ganz ehrlich ... seit dem letzten post von mir hast du nichts gelernt weil du einfach zu dumm bist um es zu verstehen . Klar für andere Menschen kann es Kunst sein , für mich aber nicht ... Für mich ist es scheiße generell wenn mich keiner nach meiner Meinung fragt , warum gibt es dann den Kommentar bereich ? Ganz sicher nicht um nur zu schreiben "Schöner Skin" "Nice Skin". Entweder du kannst Kritik ab oder nicht , aber wenn du sie nicht abkannst oder sie nicht magst , dann mach einfach keine Skins mehr ... ganz einfach

Und außerdem ist dieses sanic bild ein witz
sVeneR

Post by sVeneR »

OzoN wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:47 pm Jetzt mal ganz ehrlich ... seit dem letzten post von mir hast du nichts gelernt weil du einfach zu dumm bist um es zu verstehen . Klar für andere Menschen kann es Kunst sein , für mich aber nicht ... Für mich ist es scheiße generell wenn mich keiner nach meiner Meinung fragt , warum gibt es dann den Kommentar bereich ? Ganz sicher nicht um nur zu schreiben "Schöner Skin" "Nice Skin". Entweder du kannst Kritik ab oder nicht , aber wenn du sie nicht abkannst oder sie nicht magst , dann mach einfach keine Skins mehr ... ganz einfach

Und außerdem ist dieses sanic bild ein witz
I think you are a shit, and I never wanted to say that, but yeh I think that, mmm yeh becouse I can write this message, If you want attack me I defend me anymore, I can understand if you like or not the skin but, if you like it, it is becouse you dont see errors, but if you see errors you dont like that, for this I can answer easily, and now, Why you dont like the skin? You have to said that: becouse I dont like you, becouse I think Im the best of the world, but Im other animal of this planet, another one, anymore. Or you dont like the colors? hahahhaha.
OzoN

Post by OzoN »

I just do not fuck up anymore, at first you stay so shy now you think you have the longest dick in the world .... You just insult me ​​as a "shit", knowing that you can not do anything against me. You can see again that you can not refuse my opinion about you. In general, you are funny in my eyes ... Well these are just children, because you can not do anything. Nevertheless I would like to say here, if you want strees (No I did not start I just say my opinion a little hard but if you say to every skin, it looks good you will not learn anything) you may like to get stress but you know eh, that you will lose. Please, get answers, do not skins or accept the opinions of other teeworlds players. In general, no skin has yet been added to the database by you (I think) I could well imagine why ... Just let it be good if you want with your skins but just think that you can do cretics as well.
mokuz
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Mokuz/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Mokuz/
Clan: Legendary

Post by mokuz »

stop it
SpoilerShow
Nothing to see here uwu
mods banned my previous sig :( this is censorship freedom of speech is dead xoxox
sVeneR

Post by sVeneR »

OzoN wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:14 pm I just do not fuck up anymore, at first you stay so shy now you think you have the longest dick in the world .... You just insult me ​​as a "shit", knowing that you can not do anything against me. You can see again that you can not refuse my opinion about you. In general, you are funny in my eyes ... Well these are just children, because you can not do anything. Nevertheless I would like to say here, if you want strees (No I did not start I just say my opinion a little hard but if you say to every skin, it looks good you will not learn anything) you may like to get stress but you know eh, that you will lose. Please, get answers, do not skins or accept the opinions of other teeworlds players. In general, no skin has yet been added to the database by you (I think) I could well imagine why ... Just let it be good if you want with your skins but just think that you can do cretics as well.
Thanks hehe becouse I have the reason, Im in this form now becouse the people how you, want to do critics destructives, and this put me in other form, my form not are the corrects... But if you want to say: I dont like that it is a shit, It is becouse you want to attack me, If you want to critic other people, you can do that: Hey whatsup! I dont like that skin, becouse the colors are bla bla and it have bugs and bla bla... You know why now I answered you in this form? You anymore attack me, yeh I havent any skins in the data base and I not want, back yeh I wanted, but next no, and I changed opinion, The best of a skin publicated, its the creation of this, and when you finished and you get the results you have... aaah nice sensation. And yeh I think the skin its good, but the data base people not accpet it, they suck.. but, others people like my skins and with it Im good. You say me Im a child... but you... Its more funny. Anymore I not wanted to do more skins I finished this skin is the lastest, but I design and I will designing forever ^^. Have a good day and shut up.