Moderator Application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
yourenglishteacher

Moderator Application

Post by yourenglishteacher »

I'm 24 years old, I live in South Africa, I speak English and Afrikaans.

I'd like to become a moderator so I could encourage people to keep trying, and make the servers a friendly place. I mainly play after work and always look for opportunities to help people and give them tips based on what I've learned.
My internet used to be shit and I always enjoyed helping people back in the days of WAGE. A guy named Smithy was my hero :) I have a good stable fibre line now so I find myself playing more often than usually, in fact too much.

I'm mostly on my pc since I work from home doing programming. As for now i can be online many hours a day, will be available during the day, but mostly play directly after work after 5pm.

My discord is ID yourenglishteacher#3326

I've never been a moderator before, but I've hosted a few teeworlds servers since I love the game so much.

I've been playing the game for almost 8 years now.

I understand that being a moderator should be taken seriously, and I will take it seriously.

This games structure, community and the fact that it's opensource inspires me to code. I've taught a number of newer players the basics of the game, and seeing newer players improve rapidly with encouragement is very encouraging for me.

I am open to learning and working in a team and communicating well.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.
Greetings YourEnglishTeacher
jao

Re: Moderator Application

Post by jao »

sorry, declined. applying with 2 accounts and not mentioning it whatsoever is pretty sketchy. you also don't seem to have a great reputation.