zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Any information about the search for people to specific tasks.
If you could help with anything - don't be shy to apply on your own!

Forum rules
  • This section is only about tasks on DDNet.
  • Off-topic is strictly prohibited.
  • Be as much detailed as needed to make understandable what you want/are able to do.
User avatar
#skyrx`skQ
User
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:54 pm
Player profile: Skyrx
Clan: нaVoc

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by #skyrx`skQ » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:00 pm

I think problem not in me:)
Attachments
20190609215736_1.jpg

User avatar
ZoOoM
User
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:49 am
Location: Ukraine
Player profile: ⱿoØoⱮ.7z
Clan: Seirei
Website: https://zooom7z.github.io/
Contact:

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by ZoOoM » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Thank you for posting screenshots of your friends Smash and Niklas (Improve) how they react on my words. Very Interesting, they have much more reputation than present moderator on zCatch (Inferno), indeed.
But I'm talking about your neutrality of zCatch, that I never saw votes againsts cheaters on zcatch servers from your side.
I remember how you said that zCatch don't suits you because of random:
SpoilerShow
Image
Image
So automatically you are not interested in zCatch. And I have a question.
Did something changed after September of 2017?

We have these facts:
1. You are not interested in zCatch (maybe you can prove another).
2. You react on critics like they just envies you.
3. You call your friends to protect yourself in your application. On the work you will call your friends and show the screenshots too for support your reputation before the boss?
Things like you are not serious about the role of moderator.

Let's be clear, I don't mind that you are super pro on gctf or zcatch or whatever else or you are super coder or best strategist like @Sneak said, I'm talking about that you don't deserve a role of moderator on zCatch servers.
1. You not bring there nothing, you are not active on servers, like @Inferno said "Usually Skyrx joins for 15 minuts and after several failed tries for winning the round he leaves the server."
2. People not so much loves you, based on kicks of you by people.
3. You was clearly in constant contact with cheaters, that alone could lead to you protecting them.

Suppe
User
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm
Player profile: Suppe
Mapper profile: Suppe

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by Suppe » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:10 am

I don't have a strong opinion about Skyrx but the fact that zooom is against him is the best advertisement imaginable since he's always trying to get the most stupid position on everything generally.
And like most players he doesn't know shit about actual zcatch anyways.

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by Prankster » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:28 am

I completely agree with Hellsquad. The sentence that "I am the one who always gets kicked..." caught my eye too, it couldn't be more obvious that he just wants to use the moderator power for his needs. I don't play zCatch anymore (it's hosted by ddnet...), but even I remember that Trap guy, 100% that he was using zoom (obviously idk if he still does).
All conflicts aside, ZoOoM is one of the most active members of the zCatch community and if he is against his application, that means you should at least give the idea of making this guy moderator a second thought.

User avatar
ZoOoM
User
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:49 am
Location: Ukraine
Player profile: ⱿoØoⱮ.7z
Clan: Seirei
Website: https://zooom7z.github.io/
Contact:

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by ZoOoM » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:51 am

Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:10 am
I don't have a strong opinion about Skyrx but the fact that zooom is against him is the best advertisement imaginable since he's always trying to get the most stupid position on everything generally.
Nice to see how you all think so that I get the most stupid position. You just can't take it or blind.
I brought many examples why he don't deserve a role of moderator on zCatch servers.
1. How he is not interested in zCatch.
2. How he reacts on critics.
3. How he call friends to protect himself in own application. When they can not even refute my and Inferno words.
4. How he is interested in cheat clients, that someone sends him all illegal stuff. Very funny position for "fair" player (as you called yourself) to collect cheat clients just for know how they works.
5. How active he is on the servers, based on Inferno's words: "he isn't playing zcatch for real. Usually Skyrx joins for 15 minuts and after several failed tries for winning the round he leaves the server."
6. How people loves him when he getting vote kicks. I think if people periodically votekick him for somewhat, how then he can be moderator. He haven't reputation between zcatch players. Let's not call Suppe and Niklas (Improve) and Sneak a whole zcatch community, firstly they are a part of gctf community and secondary they are just your memes friends. You always like to be drunk and insult everyone and then ask forgiveness of your words in pm, it's not a fiction, I have several examples with screenshots, but don't want to post it because I well know these guys as good one.
7. As Inferno said, Skyrx is a founder of Enigma clan, and the second member is player nick-named Trap. He is well-known ATH-user and suspected for using other custom clients with unfair extras. He used to cheat at tournaments. In my opinion, Skyrx could protect Trap if he would join server and cheat. Also, if the access to ddnet servers would be shared to cheat community, ddnetwork will got a collapse.
8. Thank you that you call your friends when they even can't justify you, even though you yourself can't.
9.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:10 am
And like most players he doesn't know shit about actual zcatch anyways.
I see, of course you know more about shit on actual zcatch, you are so active zcatch player, when people trying to vote kick even you by your camp on the middle of map aka let's call it your playstyle.

Let's be clear, why not you call Krooked (founder of onyx clan and also zCatch servers) or Saga (the most peaceful guy) or Tezcan (active and nice zcatch player) or Vanyar (your opponent on gctf/zcatch scene) or Pain (developer of zCatch+ servers) or |Naruto| (your less good friend) or x0seF (second zCatch moderator) to protect your honor. They are well known zCatch players with reputation, and I would love to hear their opinions about your future moderation.
Prankster wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:28 am
I completely agree with Hellsquad. The sentence that "I am the one who always gets kicked..." caught my eye too, it couldn't be more obvious that he just wants to use the moderator power for his needs. I don't play zCatch anymore (it's hosted by ddnet...), but even I remember that Trap guy, 100% that he was using zoom (obviously idk if he still does).
All conflicts aside, ZoOoM is one of the most active members of the zCatch community and if he is against his application, that means you should at least give the idea of making this guy moderator a second thought.
Finally I'm agree with Prankster words in some aspects, but not in the idea to give me moderator second time :D I asked jao few months ago about that, he said that is not real, and I just give up.

Suppe
User
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm
Player profile: Suppe
Mapper profile: Suppe

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by Suppe » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am

God I don't know why I do this but here we go:
1. Is he though? I used to see him pretty regularly in zcatch and he's at least interested enough to write an application here
2. Yeah because the other mods are paragons of maturity hah. Anyway he seemed to be pretty collected in the responses here.
3. Yeah he posted your response in the gctf discord, what's your point? Also you seem to use gctf as some kind of slur but the overlap between the mods is huge.
4. That's fishy but I wouldn't count such a vague suspicion as an argument.
5. That sounds like a typical zcatch session alright lol. It's pretty rich coming from someone like you who only lurks in spec and wastes slots too. Also I've seen him playing seriously many times that claim is bs anyway.
6. Again what has playing gctf to do with anything here? And I've never pm'd you in my entire life that's hilarious. People votekick the winning players all the time. As the skilllevel rose it improved a lot but it's still a known problem. Getting kicked only means that he's competent.
7. Guilt by association nice man.
8. I wouldn't call that "calling his friends" tbh.
9. I used to be in the top15 before the rank reset and at rank 2 for months after the rank reset. It's true that I haven't played zcatch in a while but I think I know a thing or two about the mod. Also your list is pretty funny lol, "Saga the peaceful guy", Vanyar for some random reason and is Pain even an active player?

User avatar
ZoOoM
User
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:49 am
Location: Ukraine
Player profile: ⱿoØoⱮ.7z
Clan: Seirei
Website: https://zooom7z.github.io/
Contact:

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by ZoOoM » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
1. Is he though? I used to see him pretty regularly in zcatch and he's at least interested enough to write an application here
Lie, present moderator @Inferno and me, previous moderator, based of 6 months of 2019 have seen Skyrx very rarely, if you take for example player Tezcan or Saga, we saw them more and more often on zCatch than Skyrx. And I even don't see the problem to discuss moderation role for Tezcan or Saga than for Skyrx.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
2. Yeah because the other mods are paragons of maturity hah. Anyway he seemed to be pretty collected in the responses here.
Because the other moderators can know something more. And their opinions automatically count in some aspects.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
3. Yeah he posted your response in the gctf discord, what's your point? Also you seem to use gctf as some kind of slur but the overlap between the mods is huge.
I don't think that admins on DDNet need his discussion with his supporters in gCTF discord and not in DDNet discord. When i wrote application on moderator of DDNet zCatch I have not discuss this and did not put everything on review in onyx discord or gctf discord or ddnet discord. Also i'm not published in my application screenshots of other players what they think about my moderation.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
4. That's fishy but I wouldn't count such a vague suspicion as an argument.
As you want.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
5. That sounds like a typical zcatch session alright lol. It's pretty rich coming from someone like you who only lurks in spec and wastes slots too. Also I've seen him playing seriously many times that claim is bs anyway.
Very nice that you remember that, wanna know why I was in spectators from 08.11.2018 to 16.01.2019? Because I was moderator there and monitored people client's id because I can't play and check people in realtime. If you can't understand that then i'm sorry. What happened after 16.01.2019, so this is what I started to play less often, but didn’t left from zCatch.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
6. Again what has playing gctf to do with anything here? And I've never pm'd you in my entire life that's hilarious. People votekick the winning players all the time. As the skilllevel rose it improved a lot but it's still a known problem. Getting kicked only means that he's competent.
Why gCTF players can't decide will of zCatch? Because your all "guilt" does not care about zCatch when it was needed, but when someone of you got periodically vote kicks on zCatch servers, you immediatelly wanted to have moderator role. About pm's it was about Skyrx, not about you, Suppe, i guess he know it.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
7. Guilt by association nice man.
8. I wouldn't call that "calling his friends" tbh.
Nice team of supporters that only one guy tried to answer on my questions. But still, it was questions for skyrx, not for his "guilt"
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:58 am
9. I used to be in the top15 before the rank reset and at rank 2 for months after the rank reset. It's true that I haven't played zcatch in a while but I think I know a thing or two about the mod. Also your list is pretty funny lol, "Saga the peaceful guy", Vanyar for some random reason and is Pain even an active player?
Oh yeah, let's measure our ranks to understand who knows more about zCatch gamemode. I gave him (skyrx) a list of independent players. What the problem in Saga and Vanyar, they are the most adequate, Pain is still active player and active developer if you can't see pull Github request of him in zCatch discord then it's not my fault. Also u forgot about Krooked, |Naruto| and Tezcan.

Suppe
User
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 5:09 pm
Player profile: Suppe
Mapper profile: Suppe

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by Suppe » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Because the other moderators can know something more. And their opinions automatically count in some aspects.
Great point! I was so stupid of course a moderator is always right thanks! Once you enter this legendary higher plane of existence your IQ automatically reaches infinity.
I don't think that admins on DDNet need his discussion with his supporters in gCTF discord and not in DDNet discord.
Which discussion? Like one person said you're stupid and another asked what's up and that's it. Also why would it matter anyway if someone shitposts in a discord server. Apart from hurting your feelings for some reason.
Why gCTF players can't decide will of zCatch? Because your all "guilt" does not care about zCatch when it was needed, but when someone of you got periodically vote kicks on zCatch servers, you immediatelly wanted to have moderator role.
Again why the divide? Almost all the players you listed play gctf, including yourself. Gctf is really just more like the competitive version of zcatch. In any case I don't really understand what you mean. Were the beacons of zcatch lit and gctf didn't answer or some crazy bullshit like that in your head?
Nice team of supporters that only one guy tried to answer on my questions. But still, it was questions for skyrx, not for his "guilt"
I'm not really a supporter of him, I just can't stand your stupid claims. Also it's not like this thread is flooded with a skyrx army. It's all in your head dude. And yeah it's a fallacy to say that someone's bad because he knows bad people.
Oh yeah, let's measure our ranks to understand who knows more about zCatch gamemode. I gave him (skyrx) a list of independent players. What the problem in Saga and Vanyar, they are the most adequate, Pain is still active player and active developer if you can't see pull Github request of him in zCatch discord then it's not my fault. Also u forgot about Krooked, |Naruto| and Tezcan.
Well it shows your activity and your effectiveness to some degree. I mean it's literally just a counter for your wins. I don't have a problem with them but they are completly random persons. Also Vanyar is cool but I think he has a personal problem with skyrx so he would be biased anyway. Krooked, Naruto and kind of Tezcan as well make a bit sense that's why I didn't mention them. And please explain how the creator of the mod has anything to do with this.

User avatar
ZoOoM
User
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:49 am
Location: Ukraine
Player profile: ⱿoØoⱮ.7z
Clan: Seirei
Website: https://zooom7z.github.io/
Contact:

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by ZoOoM » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Because the other moderators can know something more. And their opinions automatically count in some aspects.
Great point! I was so stupid of course a moderator is always right thanks! Once you enter this legendary higher plane of existence your IQ automatically reaches infinity.
I think you don't understand me, i said moderators opinion automatically count in some aspects, that's NOT mean that all what moderator will tell you is 100% truth from god and can't be discussed. Stop change my words, skyrx must answer on question in his application, not you.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm
I don't think that admins on DDNet need his discussion with his supporters in gCTF discord and not in DDNet discord.
Which discussion? Like one person said you're stupid and another asked what's up and that's it. Also why would it matter anyway if someone shitposts in a discord server. Apart from hurting your feelings for some reason.
It's only your side of story, calling other players to take attention on his application and support him (like sneak and you, suppe done) is not so good decision. He is so weak to protect himself in own application or what?
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Why gCTF players can't decide will of zCatch? Because your all "guilt" does not care about zCatch when it was needed, but when someone of you got periodically vote kicks on zCatch servers, you immediatelly wanted to have moderator role.
Again why the divide? Almost all the players you listed play gctf, including yourself. Gctf is really just more like the competitive version of zcatch. In any case I don't really understand what you mean. Were the beacons of zcatch lit and gctf didn't answer or some crazy bullshit like that in your head?
You all never was interestered in zCatch except zCatch tournament in 2019 by onyx. It's the same that ddrace must not decide will of race. If you can't understand my speech, it's not my fault.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Nice team of supporters that only one guy tried to answer on my questions. But still, it was questions for skyrx, not for his "guilt"
I'm not really a supporter of him, I just can't stand your stupid claims. Also it's not like this thread is flooded with a skyrx army. It's all in your head dude. And yeah it's a fallacy to say that someone's bad because he knows bad people.
If you think that our with @Inferno facts are stupid then ok, admin of forum will decide what is legit and right and what is bullshit and stupid claims.
Suppe wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:22 pm
Oh yeah, let's measure our ranks to understand who knows more about zCatch gamemode. I gave him (skyrx) a list of independent players. What the problem in Saga and Vanyar, they are the most adequate, Pain is still active player and active developer if you can't see pull Github request of him in zCatch discord then it's not my fault. Also u forgot about Krooked, |Naruto| and Tezcan.
Well it shows your activity and your effectiveness to some degree. I mean it's literally just a counter for your wins. I don't have a problem with them but they are completly random persons. Also Vanyar is cool but I think he has a personal problem with skyrx so he would be biased anyway. Krooked, Naruto and kind of Tezcan as well make a bit sense that's why I didn't mention them. And please explain how the creator of the mod has anything to do with this.
How the creater of the mod has anything to do with this? You are blind or what? You don't saw Pain on zCatch? Me and @Inferno saw him regulary on servers based of 6 months of 2019 year, but of course last weeks he was not so active.

Hellsquad
Community Team: In-Game Moderator
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:51 am

Re: zCatch or gCTF GER mod application

Post by Hellsquad » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:01 pm

It is nice to hear opinions of both sides about my work, DDnetwork staff capability and other players gaming and communication skills. But I want to remind you all, that this topic was made to let the topic starter get a decision from administration whether he could join staff team. This topic wasn't made to give you ability to abuse each other. The opinion about Skyrx behaviour was given even not two or three times from some of contestants of this babbling, sorry for this comparison. If you want to chat or continue whiteknuckling, start the new topic at the appropriate forum section and talk about the reasons of misunderstanding between existing community as long as it will be enough.

Please, stop the skirmishes, it is senseless and useless for the recruiting.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests