zCatch GER mod application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Sneak
Clan: Corp.

zCatch GER mod application

Post by Sneak »

Hi buddies, I come here to submit my candidacy as a dictator, hmmm non pardon, rather my candidacy of moderator :roll: .

How old are you?
Imma 20 yo big boi

What country do you live in?
I live in France , ( dm me if you're a french girl ).

What languages do you speak?
Aight , I speak Spanish , english and hmmm , French I guess

Why do you think you should become a Moderator?
I'm lazy to meet all those funvoters , botters ect. I don't appreciate the actual situation of the mod , that's why I would like to become a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server each week?
I can be active for 2 hours per days so 14 hours per weeks ( maths genius there ).

How long have you been playing on DDNet?
I'm playing zCatch actively since 5 years on your servers I'm mostly a gCTF player.

What is your Discord account?
Sneak#0107

Do you have any past experience as a Moderator?
I was moderator on many games but not on teeworlds. However, I was the main organizer of the gCTF tournament organized by my clan (Corp). We also have our own servers from where my knowledge on some commands or techniques adopted against boring people.

Anything you want to say that has not been mentioned above?

I think I know most players in the zcatch community and I think they know me too. I have always been listening to beginners, whether for beginners or intermediates. I like to share my knowledge and have a pleasant environment to play. I do not want the zCatch to be a mod full of conflicts but rather that it becomes a place where you can relax after a big day of work.

Cya ingame :D
worstwish
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/deen/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Silex/
Clan: wankers

Re: zCatch GER mod application

Post by worstwish »

+1 good mature player and def fits for mod
Hellsquad

Post by Hellsquad »

Sneak is nice at behavior, communication and playing skills. IMO he deserves mod rights, so for myself it's F3. Good luck!
Sneak

Post by Sneak »

worstwish wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:25 pm +1 good mature player and def fits for mod
Hellsquad wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 am Sneak is nice at behavior, communication and playing skills. IMO he deserves mod rights, so for myself it's F3. Good luck!
Aight , thanks alot for your messages guys :3
Sneak

Post by Sneak »

Hey, a quick message to tell you that I revoke my apply.

Why ?
First because it's been two weeks now that I expect an answer without you deign answer me.

Secondly, by getting closer to the world of DDnet I realized that it does not have any interest to become Moderator? Why ? Because the admin team clearly has nothing to do with modes off Ddrace. Several former moderator zcatch can tell you.

In addition, I clearly do not want to have a coorperate with the actives moderators that are dumb as never. Ask them if you need more infos, they know what I mean ( it’s not a TRAP ).

It’s all for me. Keep killing modes like zCatch and give more influence to dd race.

It was the arrogant Sneak, OVER.