Moderator Application *UPDATED*

Any information about the search for people to specific tasks.
If you could help with anything - don't be shy to apply on your own!

Forum rules
  • This section is only about tasks on DDNet.
  • Off-topic is strictly prohibited.
  • Be as much detailed as needed to make understandable what you want/are able to do.
InSeL.'
User
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 am
Player profile: ĪηSєŁ.'
Clan: eRa | L

Moderator Application *UPDATED*

Post by InSeL.' » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am

Hey, Im ĪηSєŁ.' and Welcome to my Introduction!

First of all i want to Introduce myself.
  • Im Giuseppe, 17 years old, living in Germany
  • I mainly talk German but also alot of English
Why should i become Moderator?
  • Im able to Talk German and English fluently, working in a Team is always nice.
  • Because im playing Teeworlds for over 8 years. (version 0.5.1)I've got a high experience on this Game.
    I like helping Teeworlds and their players since I've seen Teeworlds dying and you guys getting it back up. #ThankYou
  • Most of the time Im trying to take things cool because its not worth raging, every problem can be solved!
  • Im good at designing Discord's and leading projects.
Link below is an example how a discord could look.
https://prnt.sc/msgpcw

Do's and Dont's

Do's:
  • I do Monitor DDNet Servers.
  • Kick / Ban Blockers on Racing Servers.
  • And mute people who are Insulting
  • Solve problems and help players.
Dont's
  • I wont ban,kick or mute for fun.
  • I try to get things clear before using mute,kick or ban
  • I wont abuse power.

How much time can I spend?
  • More than 6 hours a day, mostly after 15:00 o'clock (GMT Time)
What is my Discord Tag?
  • Raiders R8#3675 , Im already on ur DDRaceNetwork Discord
Do i have any Moderator experience?
  • I moderated a huge Minecraft Server with over 10.000K players
    and a Discord with more than 6.000K Users.
I hope you liked my Introduction!
If there are any further questions feel free to ask!
Im taking this very serious and trying to offer you guys my help!


Having fun is the main goal !
Last edited by InSeL.' on Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: Moderator Application :)

Post by worstwish » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:26 am

InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am
If there are any questions feel free to ask!
who are you?
Image

InSeL.'
User
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 am
Player profile: ĪηSєŁ.'
Clan: eRa | L

Re: Moderator Application :)

Post by InSeL.' » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:29 am

worstwish wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:26 am
InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am
If there are any questions feel free to ask!
who are you?
Im using the Ingame Name " ĪηSєŁ.' "

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: Moderator Application :)

Post by worstwish » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:42 am

InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:29 am
worstwish wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:26 am
InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am
If there are any questions feel free to ask!
who are you?
Im using the Ingame Name " ĪηSєŁ.' "
nice, who are you?
Image

InSeL.'
User
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 am
Player profile: ĪηSєŁ.'
Clan: eRa | L

Re: Moderator Application :)

Post by InSeL.' » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:44 am

worstwish wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:42 am
InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:29 am
worstwish wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:26 am


who are you?
Im using the Ingame Name " ĪηSєŁ.' "
nice, who are you?
how am i supposed to answer xD

Reborn
User
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 am
Player profile: ℟еbσгη
Clan: Spaed

Re: Moderator Application :)

Post by Reborn » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:41 pm

InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am
Hey, Im ĪηSєŁ.'

First of all i want to Introduce myself.
  • Im Giuseppe, 17 years old, living in Germany
  • I mainly talk German but also alot of English
Why should i become Moderator?
  • Im able to Talk in German or English, working in a Team is always nice.
  • Because im playing Teeworlds for over 8 years (version 0.5.1) and got a very high experience on this Game.
    I like helping Teeworlds and their players since I've seen Teeworlds dying and you guys getting it back up. #ThankYou
  • Im good at designing Discord's and leading projects.
Link below is an example how a discord could look.
https://prnt.sc/msgpcw

How long are you online?
  • More than 6 hours a day, mostly after 15:00 o'clock (GMT Time)
What is your Discord Tag?
  • Raiders R8#3675 , Im already on ur DDRaceNetwork Discord
Do i have any Moderator experience?
  • I moderated a huge Minecraft Server with over 10.000 thousand players
    and a Discord with more than 6.000 thousand Users.
I hope you liked my Introduction!
If there are any questions feel free to ask!


Having fun is the main goal !
Hes nice ingame always helps at parts and also helps people, nice application!

InSeL.'
User
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 am
Player profile: ĪηSєŁ.'
Clan: eRa | L

Re: Moderator Application :)

Post by InSeL.' » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Reborn wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:41 pm
InSeL.' wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:05 am
Hey, Im ĪηSєŁ.'

First of all i want to Introduce myself.
  • Im Giuseppe, 17 years old, living in Germany
  • I mainly talk German but also alot of English
Why should i become Moderator?
  • Im able to Talk in German or English, working in a Team is always nice.
  • Because im playing Teeworlds for over 8 years (version 0.5.1) and got a very high experience on this Game.
    I like helping Teeworlds and their players since I've seen Teeworlds dying and you guys getting it back up. #ThankYou
  • Im good at designing Discord's and leading projects.
Link below is an example how a discord could look.
https://prnt.sc/msgpcw

How long are you online?
  • More than 6 hours a day, mostly after 15:00 o'clock (GMT Time)
What is your Discord Tag?
  • Raiders R8#3675 , Im already on ur DDRaceNetwork Discord
Do i have any Moderator experience?
  • I moderated a huge Minecraft Server with over 10.000 thousand players
    and a Discord with more than 6.000 thousand Users.
I hope you liked my Introduction!
If there are any questions feel free to ask!


Having fun is the main goal !
Hes nice ingame always helps at parts and also helps people, nice application!
Thanks alot for your comment!

User avatar
Konsti
User
Posts: 1173
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Konsti
Mapper profile: Konsti
Clan: flawLess
Website: Konsti

Re: Moderator Application *UPDATED*

Post by Konsti » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:54 pm

"mute people who insult" f4 no mod for him, if anyone feel offended by someones insults he can just mute him
Image
Image

InSeL.'
User
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:55 am
Player profile: ĪηSєŁ.'
Clan: eRa | L

Re: Moderator Application *UPDATED*

Post by InSeL.' » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:20 pm

Konsti wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:54 pm
"mute people who insult" f4 no mod for him, if anyone feel offended by someones insults he can just mute him
If people insult to often, they'll get muted for what their doing.
Its hard to explain it comes to the situation but it wont be a bad decision since im always feeling like chill.
As i said in my application, I wont do bad desicions.

SPSomeone
User
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm
Player profile: SP | Someone
Clan: Somepeople

Re: Moderator Application *UPDATED*

Post by SPSomeone » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:57 am

you play for 8 years? i dont remember trolling you ever
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests