Public mod complaint about Reed

Request help for teeworlds-related subjects (mapping, servers, ..).
For client issues, see our repositories (https://github.com/ddnet/ddnet/issues).
Prankster
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Prankster
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Public mod complaint about Reed

Post by Prankster »

Okay, so first off: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=5601
"Answering general user questions or directing them to the responsible person.". As seen in screenshot1
screenshot1.png
screenshot1.png (433.62 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
, Reed told me that I can report him at DDNet. He didn't say a specific person, as the rules say, but I guess it will do it too then. Also, I would keep it private, but I have life ban from discord (multiple times), so there is not really any other place to do this. If you have problem with me doing this report here, just contact me with the details, where I should be doing this. I hope the "Maintain fair judgement and treatment to all" rule still applies.

So the screenshots & demos speak for themselves. I was racing, and got failed. But I was still savable, opposed to Reed's claim. He just said that to justify his action. Anyway, the point is Reed joined the server, saw me and was mad at me, so he happily moved me to spec by claiming I was "blocking". Then Vaginus killed a guy (I didn't kill anyone, see the time counter, I spent my race trying to save everyone), and Reed just let him go without any consequences. I demand actions to be taken against Reed. "Maintain fair judgement and treatment to all" - this sounded fair enough, right?
Reed is clearly not blind, and he saw the action:
screenshot3.png
screenshot3.png (302.18 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
The guy who got killed contacted me. This is what he said (translation, see screenshot2): "I just wanted to go left, I hit him with my hammer, so that I can go through and then he killed me". Please note that I don't know who this guy is, he is one of the guys I raced with.
screenshot1.png
screenshot1.png (433.62 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
Please see screenshot4, where Reed claims that they can't save me.
screenshot4.png
screenshot4.png (313.72 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
And the demo to prove it is possible:
Reed1.demo
(940.09 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
Reed in action:
Reed_pathetic2.demo
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 146 times
Reed "Answering general user questions", aka dismissing my sentences based on the fact that I am in BlockMark (which is a ddrace clan) and that it makes no sense arguing with me etc.
screenshot5.png
screenshot5.png (179.84 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
screenshot6.png
screenshot6.png (123.46 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
Also he admitted indirectly that he treats me shit since I "blocked" them in naufrage. That's a different story, we can talk about that an other time.
screenshot7.png
screenshot7.png (284.71 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
I didn't include the whole race (how I got there), but if you have any concerns regarding to that, I'll gladly upload that too.

Make DDNet great again! Remove the bad moderators from the staff.

*DON'T REMOVE THIS POST UNLESS YOU PROVIDE ME A PLACE WHERE I CAN PUBLISH MY COMPLAINT TO THE ADMIN CREW. THANK YOU*
Attachments
screenshot2.png
screenshot2.png (144.83 KiB) Viewed 3659 times
jao

Re: Public mod complaint about Reed

Post by jao »

Pm an admin