It's my DDNet birthday!

Information about tournaments and other events in the Teeworlds universe.
Post Reply
User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by Prankster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 am

Hi everyone!

Today (2018.06.11.) is a big event! I have finished my first DDNet map exactly one year ago!
Wish me happy birthday! Also will there be a birthday tournament for this event?

Thanks.

GG Kid
User
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 am
Location: U.S.A.
Player profile: Bolto
Clan: Kerger

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by GG Kid » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:05 am

your still new. enjoy DDnet as it changes thought out the years.

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by lola » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 am

Happy your DDNet birthday!
I like the idea about small birthday tournament!

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by worstwish » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 pm

lola wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 am
Hi everyone!

Today (2018.06.11.) is a big event! I have finished my first DDNet map exactly one year ago!
Wish me happy birthday! Also will there be a birthday tournament for this event?

Thanks.
hbd!!!
Image

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by lola » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 pm

worstwish wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 pm
lola wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 am
Hi everyone!

Today (2018.06.11.) is a big event! I have finished my first DDNet map exactly one year ago!
Wish me happy birthday! Also will there be a birthday tournament for this event?

Thanks.
hbd!!!
Why are you quoting me? I am not the author!

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by worstwish » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:38 pm

lola wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:53 pm
worstwish wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:22 pm
lola wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 am
Hi everyone!

Today (2018.06.11.) is a big event! I have finished my first DDNet map exactly one year ago!
Wish me happy birthday! Also will there be a birthday tournament for this event?

Thanks.
hbd!!!
Why are you quoting me? I am not the author!
wtf
Image

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by Prankster » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Thank you for your sweet birthday wishes!

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: It's my DDNet birthday!

Post by lola » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:47 am

Prankster wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 pm
Thank you for your sweet birthday wishes!
you are welcome!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests