atlas_by_whis

You have created or found interesting skin? Show it!
User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by lola » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:25 pm

atlas_by_whis sounds stupid pls don't rename it back!

User avatar
mokuz
Contributor Team: Skin Database Crew
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm
Location: Finland
Player profile: Mokuz
Mapper profile: Mokuz
Clan: Legendary

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by mokuz » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:33 pm

lola wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:25 pm
atlas_by_whis sounds stupid pls don't rename it back!
i won't too lazyyy
Image

SPSomeone
User
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm
Player profile: SP | Someone
Clan: Somepeople

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by SPSomeone » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:40 pm

lola and mokuz are you retards? its atlas_by_whis by default with the ddnet client https://github.com/ddnet/ddnet/tree/master/data/skins
so when you download the skin database you have 2 copies of the same skin
Image

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by lola » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:52 pm

SPSomeone wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:40 pm
lola and mokuz are you retards? its atlas_by_whis by default with the ddnet client https://github.com/ddnet/ddnet/tree/master/data/skins
so when you download the skin database you have 2 copies of the same skin
just delete one copy with stupid name, this is easy, I can show you

User avatar
Matrose l_I
User
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:29 am
Location: Mexico
Player profile: Matrose l_I

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by Matrose l_I » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:06 pm

usually "atlas" is the name of miper's version of this skin
atlas.png
atlas.png (20.93 KiB) Viewed 829 times
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ε(ಠ⁔ಠ)з
¸╚☛...╚☞...

pew pepew 8^)

GG Kid
User
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 am
Location: U.S.A.
Player profile: Bolto
Clan: Kerger

to some important dude i guess

Post by GG Kid » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 am

i think i sparked something big, look it's you guys that cause so many complaints, removing rule 11 would not help the big issue here, we don't want 'free for all' flame war's, the issue is how you 'moderate' AKA manage this place. people are right fully & wrong fully punished, but they & others feel unsatisfied with the reason, often because there is little to no justification. it's almost like there is a double standard. if you publicly post who & why, the hate will come, thats just part of being a mob/helper/whatever, but then no one will get any attention when they claim they where wrongfully discriminated against(unless they where) & make false claims about what happen, sense every one will have confidence that what you claim is true & correct, if your doing the right thing then show it, guilty people try to hide what they have done.

personally i think hi_leute_gll & Shishigami explain mostly what i want to say, no need to wright it here.
aaa wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:56 am
do you realize prankster is a complete troll or how big are your blinkers?
ddnet staff is not "untouchable", we literally removed a moderator 2 days ago due to a report that someone did (PRIVATELY)

i know there are pros and cons about the "no public staff complaint" rule (and im not particularly in favor of it by any mean) the goal of it is to ensure that nobody gets bullied or hated for trying to do his jobs as a mob/helper/whatever.
if a staff member does something really bad he will either get warned or removed depending on the situation and if he's been warned before
what does it change whether it's public or not? if you are overcurious you can always go and ask him to get his point of view.. but we don't want to point fingers at people who wanted to help us in the first place and who happened to do something wrong

now i know it has downsides but try looking at it from the point of view that i've just explained and you'll see that having everything public also has big downsides, which we want to avoid for now
him being a troll has little to do what my point, how you teat haters is just as important as how you treat me "untouchable" refers to the fact that there in no recourse for an affected person, you will say "contact a Team Leader" but who knows that>? where is a complaint forum>? what i like it clear direction, like what deen does, stop running from the responsibilities you have taken. ("you" here symbolizes the DDnet staff as a whole, not aaa specifically) people like to feel represented, think about about how you are making DDnet a better place, not how well you enforce the rules.

i have said enough for now. may Peace be with any one who reads this far.

SPSomeone
User
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm
Player profile: SP | Someone
Clan: Somepeople

Re: to some important dude i guess

Post by SPSomeone » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:02 pm

GG Kid wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 am
i think i sparked something big, look it's you guys that cause so many complaints, removing rule 11 would not help the big issue here, we don't want 'free for all' flame war's, the issue is how you 'moderate' AKA manage this place. people are right fully & wrong fully punished, but they & others feel unsatisfied with the reason, often because there is little to no justification. it's almost like there is a double standard. if you publicly post who & why, the hate will come, thats just part of being a mob/helper/whatever, but then no one will get any attention when they claim they where wrongfully discriminated against(unless they where) & make false claims about what happen, sense every one will have confidence that what you claim is true & correct, if your doing the right thing then show it, guilty people try to hide what they have done.

personally i think hi_leute_gll & Shishigami explain mostly what i want to say, no need to wright it here.
aaa wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:56 am
do you realize prankster is a complete troll or how big are your blinkers?
ddnet staff is not "untouchable", we literally removed a moderator 2 days ago due to a report that someone did (PRIVATELY)

i know there are pros and cons about the "no public staff complaint" rule (and im not particularly in favor of it by any mean) the goal of it is to ensure that nobody gets bullied or hated for trying to do his jobs as a mob/helper/whatever.
if a staff member does something really bad he will either get warned or removed depending on the situation and if he's been warned before
what does it change whether it's public or not? if you are overcurious you can always go and ask him to get his point of view.. but we don't want to point fingers at people who wanted to help us in the first place and who happened to do something wrong

now i know it has downsides but try looking at it from the point of view that i've just explained and you'll see that having everything public also has big downsides, which we want to avoid for now
him being a troll has little to do what my point, how you teat haters is just as important as how you treat me "untouchable" refers to the fact that there in no recourse for an affected person, you will say "contact a Team Leader" but who knows that>? where is a complaint forum>? what i like it clear direction, like what deen does, stop running from the responsibilities you have taken. ("you" here symbolizes the DDnet staff as a whole, not aaa specifically) people like to feel represented, think about about how you are making DDnet a better place, not how well you enforce the rules.

i have said enough for now. may Peace be with any one who reads this far.
i think u posted in the wrong topic
Image

User avatar
mokuz
Contributor Team: Skin Database Crew
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm
Location: Finland
Player profile: Mokuz
Mapper profile: Mokuz
Clan: Legendary

Re: veri offical discussion

Post by mokuz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:21 pm

SPSomeone wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:02 pm
GG Kid wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:28 am
i think i sparked something big, look it's you guys that cause so many complaints, removing rule 11 would not help the big issue here, we don't want 'free for all' flame war's, the issue is how you 'moderate' AKA manage this place. people are right fully & wrong fully punished, but they & others feel unsatisfied with the reason, often because there is little to no justification. it's almost like there is a double standard. if you publicly post who & why, the hate will come, thats just part of being a mob/helper/whatever, but then no one will get any attention when they claim they where wrongfully discriminated against(unless they where) & make false claims about what happen, sense every one will have confidence that what you claim is true & correct, if your doing the right thing then show it, guilty people try to hide what they have done.

personally i think hi_leute_gll & Shishigami explain mostly what i want to say, no need to wright it here.
aaa wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:56 am
do you realize prankster is a complete troll or how big are your blinkers?
ddnet staff is not "untouchable", we literally removed a moderator 2 days ago due to a report that someone did (PRIVATELY)

i know there are pros and cons about the "no public staff complaint" rule (and im not particularly in favor of it by any mean) the goal of it is to ensure that nobody gets bullied or hated for trying to do his jobs as a mob/helper/whatever.
if a staff member does something really bad he will either get warned or removed depending on the situation and if he's been warned before
what does it change whether it's public or not? if you are overcurious you can always go and ask him to get his point of view.. but we don't want to point fingers at people who wanted to help us in the first place and who happened to do something wrong

now i know it has downsides but try looking at it from the point of view that i've just explained and you'll see that having everything public also has big downsides, which we want to avoid for now
him being a troll has little to do what my point, how you teat haters is just as important as how you treat me "untouchable" refers to the fact that there in no recourse for an affected person, you will say "contact a Team Leader" but who knows that>? where is a complaint forum>? what i like it clear direction, like what deen does, stop running from the responsibilities you have taken. ("you" here symbolizes the DDnet staff as a whole, not aaa specifically) people like to feel represented, think about about how you are making DDnet a better place, not how well you enforce the rules.

i have said enough for now. may Peace be with any one who reads this far.
i think u posted in the wrong topic
nooooo
Image

SPSomeone
User
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm
Player profile: SP | Someone
Clan: Somepeople

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by SPSomeone » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 pm

yessss this topic is just about altas_by_whis being the wrong name in the database
Image

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: atlas_by_whis

Post by lola » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 am

SPSomeone wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:30 pm
yessss this topic is just about altas_by_whis being the wrong name in the database
But why this topic can't be also about untouchable ddnet staff and their victims?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest