Apply for mod in German servers

Any information about the search for people to specific tasks.
If you could help with anything - don't be shy to apply on your own!

Forum rules
  • This section is only about tasks on DDNet.
  • Off-topic is strictly prohibited.
  • Be as much detailed as needed to make understandable what you want/are able to do.
Locked
Kitten
User
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:00 pm
Player profile: Kitten

Apply for mod in German servers

Post by Kitten » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi everybody. So I briefly describe myself: I am a 22-year-old guy who loves gaming especially Teeworlds. I have been playing this game for more than a year.
This game is everything for me. It is simple but so nice. But in my opinion it lacks enough mods to deal with blockers, funvoters. I often play moderate, ddmax, oldschool maps. I am a not so pro but I am trying to improve :)

So I decided to apply to be a moderator for several reasons which I'm going to mention below:
1-I've been playing Teeworlds for about 2 years and I love this game. I play this game more than 6 hours a day and it is part of my everyday life.
2-I have witnessed so many blockers who block innocent players for their own pleasure but there are not enough mods to deal with them. It's really sad to see them doing this and not be able to deal with them. So I think I can be useful in this situation. I want this game to be a nice and friendly place to play this beautiful game.
This the the main reason for my application. It is really disappointing that game is paralyzed by blockers and they disturb the fun of the game. I think there should be more mods in this game who can deal with blockers and funvoters. I have seen that many call a vote with non-sense reasons, often racist reasons etc.
3- I want to make this game a better place for people. I want people to have more fun and hopefully, blockers won't disturb their gameplay. I promise that I will do my best to respect to fairness and justice. I will be always nice to people and avoid selfishness.
At the end I want the community to trust me and give me the permission to be a mod. I will fulfill my promises. I will do my best to be a nice mod in this game.

Sincere thanks.

User avatar
OsheOse
User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:50 pm
Player profile: OsheOse

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by OsheOse » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi there,
I wanna tell, that he has my full support. I started playing this game pretty ago and I've seen just few guys which are as such helpful when playing with newbies as he is. Everyone know how big is problem about blockers and I guess we know his feeling. I am sure he will be good mod 8-)

User avatar
stompie
User
Posts: 700
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:40 pm
Player profile: stompie
Mapper profile: stompie

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by stompie » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Ive seen this guy
he sounds like fun
\,,/(◣_◢)\,,/

Give Me Love !
User
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:30 pm
Player profile: Give Me Love !

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by Give Me Love ! » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:34 pm

+1 I know this guy. He is a nice and friendly guy and has been always helpful. I highly approve him. I never saw him neglect other players or does shit.And as he mentioned blockers are a big problem in this game. I think he will be a nice mod who can make this game a better place for playing

Cola Dose
User
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:41 pm
Player profile: Cola Dose

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by Cola Dose » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:44 pm

+1
he is a very good person. i saw him so many times but never saw him blocking others. i think he will be a good mod

RayB.
User
Posts: 1170
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm
Clan: TOP

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by RayB. » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Kitten wrote:Hi everybody. So I briefly describe myself: I am a 22-year-old guy who loves gaming especially Teeworlds. I have been playing this game for more than a year.
This game is everything for me. It is simple but so nice. But in my opinion it lacks enough mods to deal with blockers, funvoters. I often play moderate, ddmax, oldschool maps. I am a not so pro but I am trying to improve :)

So I decided to apply to be a moderator for several reasons which I'm going to mention below:
1-I've been playing Teeworlds for about 2 years and I love this game. I play this game more than 6 hours a day and it is part of my everyday life.
2-I have witnessed so many blockers who block innocent players for their own pleasure but there are not enough mods to deal with them. It's really sad to see them doing this and not be able to deal with them. So I think I can be useful in this situation. I want this game to be a nice and friendly place to play this beautiful game.
This the the main reason for my application. It is really disappointing that game is paralyzed by blockers and they disturb the fun of the game. I think there should be more mods in this game who can deal with blockers and funvoters. I have seen that many call a vote with non-sense reasons, often racist reasons etc.
3- I want to make this game a better place for people. I want people to have more fun and hopefully, blockers won't disturb their gameplay. I promise that I will do my best to respect to fairness and justice. I will be always nice to people and avoid selfishness.
At the end I want the community to trust me and give me the permission to be a mod. I will fulfill my promises. I will do my best to be a nice mod in this game.

Sincere thanks.
Give Me Love ! wrote:+1 I know this guy. He is a nice and friendly guy and has been always helpful. I highly approve him. I never saw him neglect other players or does shit.And as he mentioned blockers are a big problem in this game. I think he will be a nice mod who can make this game a better place for playing
Cola Dose wrote:+1
he is a very good person. i saw him so many times but never saw him blocking others. i think he will be a good mod
Nice that you found the time to support yourself after this nice application. Your intentions aren't bad but you don't seem to be the right guy for this job. You are declined :).
( You really think no one would notice it ? xd)

aqu
Community Team: In-Game Moderator
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:19 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: aqu

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by aqu » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:26 pm

arent you from persia, kitten?

Cola Dose
User
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:41 pm
Player profile: Cola Dose

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by Cola Dose » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:27 pm

I am from Persia, that's right :)

pepsied
User
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Re: Apply for mod in German servers

Post by pepsied » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:29 pm

I know he is a morally fair guy. I think i will all feel more safe when blockers don't disturb me. I agree he becomes a mod who can deal with blockers so i can play in peace.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests