WunderGreen

Share your ddrace-related map with the community.
The official map testing moved to our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord).
Forum rules
You can join the official testservers and support the testing staff anytime.
Be sure to share your feedback in the appropiate discord channel.
  • Server PW: nimrocks
  • Rcon Access (F2): test4321
inu
Clan: Root*

WunderGreen

Post by inu »

hey all tees :D IM INU (CHN PLAYER)
HERE IS MY NEW MAP NAMED WunderGreen i think mod 2*.i have tested map myself ,so just test it n report bugs and i can fix them :) thanks :ugeek:
Attachments
WunderGreen.map
(363.24 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
wtf
RayB.
Clan: TOP

Re: WunderGreen

Post by RayB. »

I like the design but the gameplay is bad and quite unenjoyable. I don't think that this map is releasable or worth to improve.
You should start a new map and try to implement own ideas or try to make a map with a good structure. If you don't know what a good map is made of you should play some popular maps and take a good look on their structure. You already used good parts in this map but they doesn't fit together and have extremely changing difficultys. You should also make sure all parts are on a same level.
Please check the Testing Guide and the Mapper rules. I'm sure they will help you much to make a better map.
inu
Clan: Root*

Re: WunderGreen

Post by inu »

RayB. wrote:I like the design but the gameplay is bad and quite unenjoyable. I don't think that this map is releasable or worth to improve.
You should start a new map and try to implement own ideas or try to make a map with a good structure. If you don't know what a good map is made of you should play some popular maps and take a good look on their structure. You already used good parts in this map but they doesn't fit together and have extremely changing difficultys. You should also make sure all parts are on a same level.
Please check the Testing Guide and the Mapper rules. I'm sure they will help you much to make a better map.
okay thx4 rejected again:D well i think all parts diffcultys is just ok,not 2hard just simply edge hook.anyway thx ur tip~ time~test~.i think thiis my last map.
wtf