forum

Issues with our forum or website.
GG Kid
User
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 am
Location: U.S.A.
Player profile: Bolto
Clan: Kerger

i'm washing my Hands of this.

Post by GG Kid » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:03 am

aaa wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:40 am
why do you ask a question that you are answering yourself 2 lines letter?
i wanted Deen to answer the question, then i was telling my opinion the usefulnesses of the forum. the real question here is why you asked a question that ether way i answered i would be as wrong as you.

as i can see non of the "Administrators" will discus this with me & are clearly not interested in other solutions, i see no point in continuing this thread. besides this is "useless drama" & i don't want to be a part of that, your forum, your way. it's time i left well enough alone.

User avatar
hi_leute_gll
User
Posts: 2532
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Player profile: hi_leute_gll
Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
Clan: iMTG

Re: forum

Post by hi_leute_gll » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Ninjed wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 am
I don't like discord at all, but this map testing over discord works really good and fast, gj jao.
You only say this because two of your maps got ready just now...
Besides that the output is even worse than before so far, especially since its holiday time when usually more people help testing.
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember

User avatar
Shishigami
User
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Shishigami
Mapper profile: Shishigami
Clan: TOP
Website: http://www.shishigami.eu

Re: forum

Post by Shishigami » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm

hi_leute_gll wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 pm
Ninjed wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 am
I don't like discord at all, but this map testing over discord works really good and fast, gj jao.
You only say this because two of your maps got ready just now...
That has to be the worst counter-argument I have ever read
Image

User avatar
hi_leute_gll
User
Posts: 2532
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Player profile: hi_leute_gll
Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
Clan: iMTG

Re: forum

Post by hi_leute_gll » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 pm

Shishigami wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm
hi_leute_gll wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 pm
Ninjed wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 am
I don't like discord at all, but this map testing over discord works really good and fast, gj jao.
You only say this because two of your maps got ready just now...
That has to be the worst counter-argument I have ever read
Please refuse from posting if you can't contribute to the discussion. It is not the first time that you only spam random shit.
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember

Silex
User
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm
Mapper profile: Silex

Re: forum

Post by Silex » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:27 pm

hi_leute_gll wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 pm
It is not the first time that you only spam random shit.
Funny to read that from a guy who wrote novels in this forum no one cared about ..

Ninjed
User
Posts: 1299
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:00 pm
Player profile: Le Petit Prince
Mapper profile: Ninjed

Re: forum

Post by Ninjed » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:05 pm

I have an idea, why to not close this topic right now, since problem solved?
The Real One!

User avatar
hi_leute_gll
User
Posts: 2532
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Player profile: hi_leute_gll
Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
Clan: iMTG

Re: forum

Post by hi_leute_gll » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Ye, we could continue with finally answering my post in the original thread.
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember

SPSomeone
User
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm
Player profile: SP | Someone
Clan: Somepeople

Re: forum

Post by SPSomeone » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:21 pm

Shishigami wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:14 pm
hi_leute_gll wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:43 pm
Ninjed wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:24 am
I don't like discord at all, but this map testing over discord works really good and fast, gj jao.
You only say this because two of your maps got ready just now...
That has to be the worst counter-argument I have ever read
That has to be the worst counter-argument I have ever read
Image

User avatar
Shishigami
User
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Shishigami
Mapper profile: Shishigami
Clan: TOP
Website: http://www.shishigami.eu

Re: forum

Post by Shishigami » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 pm

hi_leute_gll wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 pm
Please refuse from posting if you can't contribute to the discussion. It is not the first time that you only spam random shit.
At least I don't spam random shit of novel-length :roll:
Image

User avatar
hi_leute_gll
User
Posts: 2532
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Player profile: hi_leute_gll
Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
Clan: iMTG

Re: forum

Post by hi_leute_gll » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Shishigami wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:59 pm
hi_leute_gll wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:18 pm
Please refuse from posting if you can't contribute to the discussion. It is not the first time that you only spam random shit.
At least I don't spam random shit of novel-length :roll:
Ye, you prefer one liner without any content to troll the discussions. Really not needed, so stop it, please.
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest