moderator application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
KaipTataPasake
Clan: Fade

moderator application

Post by KaipTataPasake »

my current ingame name is KaipTataPasake, the one in the past 2017< was something along the lines of redjhon

I'm am 18 years old

I live in the UK

I speak Lithuanian and English and can also read and understand Russian but don't have skill in writing in it.

i think i should become a moderator because ive been playing this game for a very long time, before my 3 year pause in 2017 i as very well know, also i am not a fan of blockers when it comes to non block maps (yet ive never been rude or asked people before calling a vote), also i think i suit the role perfectly as i come to terms with people i disagree with, and always judge if they are blocking without judging their past.

each day im active for about 5 to 8 hours thats on discord and ddnet at the same time.

ive been playing teeworld since the release of teewars in 2008 and play ddent from around 2015

my discord accoutn is Dry Wall#4618 and the name on ddnet discord is the same as my ingame one.

as much as i have set otu a very fine line between blocking and playign noramly i am always giving 1 and only 1 chance as i know sometimes what i see after i satrt spectating could have been a 30 mintue blockign from the other person, aslo i record everything in case someone is to blame me for misstreating them.
id like to also meantion i follow all the rules and is willign to addapt in case new ones come.
deen
TECHNICAL Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.org/players/deen/
Discord: deen#5910

Re: moderator application

Post by deen »

+1 so that he can ban people on Multeasymap on his own instead of calling moderators all the time :D
KaipTataPasake

Post by KaipTataPasake »

My bad forgot about no bulllet points.
My ingame name is KaipTataPasake, and u used to have an ingame name something along the lines of redjohn. im an a18 year old from the UK, whos bee n along time player since the launch of this game to be exact (even tho i did take a break since late 2017 for 3 years and retuned a few months ago).I can speak read and write in Lithuanian and English but only understand and speak in Russian but find it hard to write and i might not know a few words in Russian. i think me becoming a moderator would be useful for all the other mods since i hate when people blocks or dont follow rules and there fore am quiet frequently in #reports. also i am unbiased and never use history of someone as a judgment but only what i see when i spectate them. every day im more know in the community adn help everyone as much as i can weather that be in gameplay or question. you could ask a player called Aken since ive helped him grow from babysteps in this game. i am always ready to submit evidence in case someone is unhappy adn aslo i can change immedietly to new rules incase this does happen later on in the ddnet community. i am a fairly "easy going" and so i always give 1 and only 1 warning to poeple incase they arent a blocker but happen to be seen at a wierd time. i am an active player right now with aroun 5 to 9 hours each day on ddent adn dc runnning in the background. my discord name is Dry Wall#4618 but may name is KaipTataPasake on the ddnet discord. also since i stay up late i find my self to be the only person who follows rules and cares about them so the german ervers would have an extra mod at such times. i ususaly play novice maps and usualy just chill in them but i do play other maps and modes aswell.
thank you.
Meekrioz
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Mekrioz-46--39-/

Post by Meekrioz »

-1 but here me out first, i believe you, that you played alot in the past and you are trying to help the community, BUT i've encountered you several times arguing with other players over non important stuff and sometimes those arguments came pretty aggressive on both sides. And the most important thing is, you tried threating me with a "demo", just because i told you to stop funwar/blocking. So yeah, of course it's not my call, but maybe you should let us see that " (yet ive never been rude or asked people before calling a vote)" is actually true and not some kind of tricky way to get yourself the mod status.

Nontheless i have to say you helped us (the mod team) alot with your reports. Thank you for that :)
KaipTataPasake

Post by KaipTataPasake »

Wow, mekrioz, my whole life i have never understood sarcasm, nor jokes which had a deeper meaning, but this some wierd resoponse, ive yet to actually argue wiht someone to "agrressive" level, neither have i actually ever been seriouse about releasing "demo" of you, and yes i know exacty the situation youve are talking about with sikis. so this was a joke that flew over your head, as to arguing, i want to knwo what u mean? as i said i dont argue seriously, but if u mean dc, well appart from disagreeing on #general rahter than dm's, theres nothign wrong with that. every day poeple on dc and ingame argue.
Meekrioz

Post by Meekrioz »

Joke or not, you threatened me. What's with you and cyberFighter or Tlalok? Y'all insult eachother all the time, not on a fun level. As i said, it's not my call, just the experience playing with you or seeing you ingame. That's after all Learath decision but my opinion of you. Don't take it that personal, i wish we would've a good moderator that chills on multeasymap but for those reasons stated above i don't think you are the right fit for that.
KaipTataPasake

Post by KaipTataPasake »

Damn, every single time i read these repsonses it cringes me, not once have i threatened you or blackmailed, however ive seen you multiple times do somethign against the main ddnet rules like no blocking, and then once u kick someone out for doign the same thing id always ask you "but how comes u was just doign that", if that is a threat in your opinion i am lost as to why is oxford dictionary lying, in terms of arguments, i have never been serious and if u run back the "arguments" i am clreay joking on them, it is not my fult as to why u dont see the sarcasm. as to the specific case u keep talking about a demo, i was seriously shocked when u 20 minutes after having funwar and bloockign people, gave me a warnign to stop doign the same thing, as always, i asked why it was ok for you ot do, since im trying to undersatdn nthe logic behind this, and once u told me you didnt do it, i simply said, but i have a demo of you doing the same thing. (not to mention i put a smily face in the next sentance to show that im jokign about). pretty sad seing you sudenly go against me for things that are clearly adn ironicaly twisted, not to mention the amonunt of times u aksed me personaly to apply as a mod (especialy yestrday right before you go and write that opinion based "-1"). Each one of the things u said i am wrong for i have yet to actually do. not to mention if we gona go down the ruit of thretening, why is it that when cyber and others say they have proof (whilst joking, abre in mind) oy u are ok with that. but when i siad it jokingly you tell me to stop blackmailing you. which if anything means u gree that u was in the wrong.
im actualy sad to to see how twisted u made everyhting sound and how 2 faced you came out.
Meekrioz

Post by Meekrioz »

I ONCE said, you can apply as a mod in the forums, not multiple times and it wasn't a "asking you to become a mod", i answered your question or a message you sent me, for example (not a quote) "If i would be mod, i would kick all of them, because they block all the time."

You did put a ":)" behind the sentence "maybe, maybe not" after i asked you if you just threatened me, but sure buddy. You do you. Still a big -1 from me. I did 2 funwars with Souly in multeasymap, but i stopped after like 1-2 blocks because it annoyed and regarding your "cyber and others proof" idc about that because they don't wanna become moderators of this game. You, on the other hand wanna become a mod, so my opinion is towards you, not other players. :)
KaipTataPasake

Post by KaipTataPasake »

Cyber has nothign to do with becoming , i just dont get how someone can tell me 3 times, you should aplly to become mod. adn then on the last time u say it and i respon oh i already appleid, you go and write a twisted story. as i said, the whole "mabey, ambey not " is not a threat but rather sarcasm, which u clearly didint understadn ,but that not only has nothign to do withe me becoming a mod, but also kind a wierd when u say you only had funwar with souly twice. ive seen you COUNTLESS amounts of time, have fun war and in return make a newb die, not stop when asked, that is why i always ask you when u say to stop how come thats right. like i said, still no proof that i was every being agreesive in an argument, neither proof of me "threatening" someone, especaily you. just kind twisted how u advise me to be a mod yet write a -1 about somehting that hastn happened.
i still see this as 2 faced. still not once said why i get a BIG -1, you you self just said the comment i wrote which is clrealy sarcasm, so thne i want to know whre the -1 comes from, or has it got nothing to do with me actually going against rules and you just dont like a fair person?
Meekrioz

Post by Meekrioz »

Show me the demos you have of me doing that while moderating or logged in, i'm always logged into rcon when on multeasymap, so my name should be green, you are probably encountering fakers and i've never told you to "you should become a mod". I have proof of you threatening me, i have screenshots of various conversations in servers of you insulting, aswell in discord and you blocking people. Right now, i don't think you should become a mod, maybe in like 1-2 months. I don't feel arguing with you. I made my point multiple times and you call me a liar and i call you a liar, pointless imo. deen gave you +1, so that will probably give you mod :)