FNG Moderator application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Deëivid!
COMMUNITY Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Deëivid!/
Clan: Instinct
Discord: noKetchup#0120

FNG Moderator application

Post by Deëivid! »

- Hello, my name is David and I want to become an FNG moderator.
I started to play this game in 2016 with my IGN "_GlitcH_" for almost a month and then I switched to "Deëivid!" which is my current IGN. I am 20 years old and I live in Chile, so my main language is Spanish but I can speak and understand English pretty well. And since the brazilian servers are up again I am trying to understand Portuguese.
The main reason I want to become a moderator is because botters, fun voters, trolls... that kind of "bad players" out there. Another reason is the lack of FNG moderators, I only know that noby, Umbra and Fera are the most active FNG moderators and I have not seen many more...
I am more active in the evening-night so in average it would be like 13-12 hours a week. I play mostly on chilean servers and brazilian servers, I do not play much on other countries servers because of the high ping but when chilean and brazilian servers are full or do not have many players I go to play on german servers or U.S.A. servers.
I think I can do a good work being moderator because when it comes to being serious, I am very serious. I do not have any experience moderating or administrating a server but I think I know how it goes and I will try my best.

Thank you for reading.

My discord is noKetchup#3691
yop
murpi
ADMIN Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/murpi/
Discord: murpi#6549

Re: FNG Moderator application

Post by murpi »

Hey David,
the decision about accepting you still pending. I hope you haven't given up on us yet.
Give us abit more time and i'll personally get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime I'd like to know if you have any interest in moderating DDRace aswell (including the pvp modes).
(Also I'd like to point out since you've mentioned noby that we're not affiliated with nobys fng in any way. If you wish to apply for nobys fng servers I'd recommend joining his discord and dm him personally.)

again, im very sorry for taking so long.
Deëivid!
COMMUNITY Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Deëivid!/
Clan: Instinct
Discord: noKetchup#0120

Post by Deëivid! »

murpi wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:20 am Hey David,
the decision about accepting you still pending. I hope you haven't given up on us yet.
Give us abit more time and i'll personally get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime I'd like to know if you have any interest in moderating DDRace aswell (including the pvp modes).
(Also I'd like to point out since you've mentioned noby that we're not affiliated with nobys fng in any way. If you wish to apply for nobys fng servers I'd recommend joining his discord and dm him personally.)

again, im very sorry for taking so long.
Yes, I am still wanting to be a moderator! :D . And about moderating DDR, that would be cool since I enter to some novice servers to see if someone is blocking or doing bad stuff (I also have been entering blocker servers to see if someone is botting). But I do not know if I will be well accepted among some players because I do not really play with them, I am more like a lone wolf in that sense but as I said, moderating DDR would be nice =].
And also do not worry, take your time! I will still be waiting for an answer :D
yop
Learath2
ADMIN Team

Post by Learath2 »

Accepted, contact me on discord when you have time