Mod Application (helper)

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
just god
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/just-32-god/
YouTube: user/xl3itches

Mod Application (helper)

Post by just god »

Application for Mod(helper)

Introducing myself:

Hello my name is Julez, im 22 years old from Germany and im working on a full time job.
Between my work, i got several hobbys like playing computer games, living the nature and trying to get fun around me.
I started Teeworlds in 2010 and had several breaks till today.
I can speak German and English. I even learned Kyrillish letters for personal reasons.

Reason of my Application
As always i started playing Teeworlds DDRace today, as i joined a map to do some races with other tees, there was a spawnblocker, in this worst case we try to spec vote this guy, who maybe just went afk or something, but we cant get him kicked, and after some minutes one player after the other one left the Server and the fun was gone.
In the future i want to prevent things like this, and get back the fun of all.

what i can promise
I can promise to all players on DDRace Network, that i wont abuse my rights as a Moderator.
- no fun bans
- no abuses
- always check the situation before forcing votes

Online times
mostly im online in the evening expect the weekends, and the christmas time, theres more time to be online because of my work. (winter periods may allow that i have more freetime)

closing words
Some people will know me from several DDRace sessions, i hope we will have the same fun in the future and maybe some more without spawnblockers and different issues on ddnet servers.

just the best regards your just god

for any questions:
Discord: just god#2554

bigletters:
(XL3iiTCHES#2554)
jao

Re: Mod Application (helper)

Post by jao »

Application looks good, but seems like you have gone inactive :/ Should you become active again and still want to be a mod, PM me (or another admin).
jao

Re: Mod Application (helper)

Post by jao »

Accepted as helper