Garry is abusive.

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Soapy Sandwich
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/Soapy-32-Sandwich/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Soapy-32-Sandwich/

Garry is abusive.

Post by Soapy Sandwich »

Garry has been kicking us for no reason.

He joins servers with fake names to watch us and will kick us whenever we call vote to kick a player who is in our way.
We are running out of team to get faster times and request multiple times that other people run in team or on another server.

Most people listen to our requests but one or two just keep coming back and getting in the way.

This time we had two players waiting in the way in one part when we called kick.
Straight afterwards Garry kicked us.

Can we please have some help or better admins?
garry
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/garry/
Clan: ^f3!^

Re: Garry is abusive.

Post by garry »

Okay, many people can talk for me but I will talk for myself here. Soapy you were not specing what happend. As I said before run the map as you want but if someone is running the same map when you tell them to team or go to another server and they refuse you vote to kick them and all your mates press f3. Lets say a new player joins the game, he does not know teeworlds or the community, how is this going to look on him. I can tell you upon running the map, your friends waiting to get you a better time hooked me and Cryptic into freeze. I can also tell you that when stompie came to us all he had to do was jump over us and continue the map, instead he stopped hammered us to try get us into freeze then proceeded to call a vote to kick Cryptic for blocking. I then proceeded to ban him for 1 hour as I did warn you two nights ago about this. Soapy your reply to me was "garry: We will run our maps like this and if that means kicking people we will still continue to do it" Also you saying me joining with a different name. It is in the locked moderators forum that we may join with whatever name we feel like. The only reason I joined with the name "Eminem" two nights ago when I warned you was because players were complaining on ts you are fun voting them. Same thing right now and it is several complaints to me about you guys fun voting because people are in YOUR way because YOU are trying to run the map. Remember I did ask nicely two nights ago for you guys not to vote kick the people, therefor tonight I took action because stompie couldve just jumped over us and continued the map.

NOTE: This is what I experience when I joined this server, whatever happend before the above, I did not experience as i was not there.
"Everyone worse than me is a noob, everyone better than me has NO life!" :lol:
goo

Post by goo »

Deleted
Last edited by goo on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
kingdawie

Post by kingdawie »

This is not the first time stompie trols people i saw it alot of times before and all i know is is that they blocked a few other members then got mad and told them to team and krap like that .. garry was only doing what was right he did not abuse any power what so ever.
Acordi_Is_Life
Clan: 3oo

Post by Acordi_Is_Life »

Good day
we have been having issues with stompie for a long time likes trolling/blocking people and also fun vote kick people allot just if he is not happy with you.
They are a team of about 3-4 players that now work together to kick people we have asked them to play in a team if they have an issue people getting in their way but they don't like that idea. So if you you don't join a team or even if you play with them and you fail stompie gets angry and kicks you from server

There is a whole list of people that is tired of his actions and attitude against people.
We are just all trying to play together and have fun but now you join a random teamspeak channel with guys playing teeworlds and you hear them saying don't join that server stompie is there his just going to kick us i mean this isnt fun anymore he is making it impossible to play the game

The newest thing now is he is reporting Garry for power abuse just because Garry is taking action on stompie's bad actions i feel like if a good staff like Garry needs to loose his perms where will that take ddnet then its not worth playing the game anymore because also then the trollers got what they want.
Just a thought why would both DDNet south africa moderators have an issue with stompie just saying

I really hope you guys make a good decision and get rid of trolls and recruit more good staff like Garry

Thanks
garry

Post by garry »

I can agree with what Accordi has said above. I do also know MizLiv who is an 11 year old girl has refused to play teeworlds anymore because stompie has insulted her so badly and kick voted her for being bad at this game. She is not bad, I have done a couple of maps with her but because she is not up to stompie's standards he has insulted her and kicked her that was about 3 weeks ago and she has not joined since then. Reason for adding this, we all need to get aware as to where stompie is taking this community down to the ground in my eyes. He can criticize everybody about anything they do. When I tried to warn him two nights ago as a different name he tells me shut up. This guy has no respect whatsoever. Soapy is okay but he is picking up on the same habits that stompie has.As I said 2 nights ago I got nothing against you guys running your map the way you want Soapy,stompie,Zer0,LuC!D and whoever else was there but do not kick vote players that are in your way or refuse to act the way YOu want them to act which is go to another server or join a team. You do not own this community and neither do I, I am just doing my job to make this a better community for all. Eagle never plays this game anymore but without me even contacting her let her tell you about her experience with stompie.
stompie
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/stompie/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/stompie/

Post by stompie »

you all like putting words in my mouth dont you
1 acordi is a abusive admin who uses his own ts server to ddos people playing
2 dawie is acordis brother so his opinion is influenced by acordi much more than you think
LETS START THE RANT

anything that acordi said is a lie in that post i dont kick people i havent kick people in ages when we run maps like this we JOIN A EMPTY server and look for maps that are possible to run like thattif people join then we ask them nicely to not move people or join a team and we leave them if they start blocking us or try to on purpose move us out of the way we start getting anoyed ofcoarse so then we start voting the guys with 200+ ping if it someone like that then we ask again and if they keep doing the same shit over again we kick we warn them multiple times before we do and im tired of garry and his little "crew" joining a map we are busy with and on purpose getting in our way just to make us anoyed

next
garry wrote:I can agree with what Accordi has said above. I do also know MizLiv who is an 11 year old girl has refused to play teeworlds anymore because stompie has insulted her so badly and kick voted her for being bad at this game. She is not bad, I have done a couple of maps with her but because she is not up to stompie's standards he has insulted her and kicked her that was about 3 weeks ago and she has not joined since then. Reason for adding this, we all need to get aware as to where stompie is taking this community down to the ground in my eyes. He can criticize everybody about anything they do. When I tried to warn him two nights ago as a different name he tells me shut up. This guy has no respect whatsoever. Soapy is okay but he is picking up on the same habits that stompie has.As I said 2 nights ago I got nothing against you guys running your map the way you want Soapy,stompie,Zer0,LuC!D and whoever else was there but do not kick vote players that are in your way or refuse to act the way YOu want them to act which is go to another server or join a team. You do not own this community and neither do I, I am just doing my job to make this a better community for all. Eagle never plays this game anymore but without me even contacting her let her tell you about her experience with stompie.
i played alot with mizliv and i never insulted her or kicked her i dont know where you getting this shit from (probably from that lying acordi but thats just my guess) i have done nothing to this comunity people like you being a bad mod is bringing this comunity down look at eagle she "hates" me because ive changed but thats her issue i have tried fixing things more than enough times and her becoming mod what was that even no prifile she just become one like that and now she only uses that to :help" her friends and i MOST CERTAINLY have the most respect out of all of you guys yes i do swear ingame but thats nothing you dont know people and thats your issue you cant see what we are doing therefor you belive what your so called friends are telling you How do you know they are not lying to you? no you dont so stop believing everything they tell you and talk to the person
Acordi_Is_Life wrote:Good day
we have been having issues with stompie for a long time likes trolling/blocking people and also fun vote kick people allot just if he is not happy with you.
They are a team of about 3-4 players that now work together to kick people we have asked them to play in a team if they have an issue people getting in their way but they don't like that idea. So if you you don't join a team or even if you play with them and you fail stompie gets angry and kicks you from server

There is a whole list of people that is tired of his actions and attitude against people.
We are just all trying to play together and have fun but now you join a random teamspeak channel with guys playing teeworlds and you hear them saying don't join that server stompie is there his just going to kick us i mean this isnt fun anymore he is making it impossible to play the game

The newest thing now is he is reporting Garry for power abuse just because Garry is taking action on stompie's bad actions i feel like if a good staff like Garry needs to loose his perms where will that take ddnet then its not worth playing the game anymore because also then the trollers got what they want.
Just a thought why would both DDNet south africa moderators have an issue with stompie just saying

I really hope you guys make a good decision and get rid of trolls and recruit more good staff like Garry
Thanks

Who is this we you talk about just you and garry with your brother ye thought so
i dont troll i dont block most of the times i play now i join a team unless its with a friend a havent played with in a while and fun voting i dont do already talked about this haha i like how you still trying to say i "get angry and kicks you from server" i never have done that before get your facts straight, Hmm garry losing his perms will stop ddnet, thats exactly how this works right
and again you keep saying i kick people? i for the fourth time havent kicked people in a looong time i even made about how useless vote kicking is and how broken it is that it doesnt work so why would i kick them if i know it wont make them stop? logic you should get some
Acordi get your thoughts and facts straight and stop making it sound like your suposed to be a nice guy you abuse your own ts server to ddos people and im the "bad " guy there are 3 active mods in sa garry eagle and Super garry and eagle cant get over the same shit they been talking about and im "the problem" in all of this super actually is more of a mod even though he doesnt play much so good staff isnt in sa
kingdawie wrote:This is not the first time stompie trols people i saw it alot of times before and all i know is is that they blocked a few other members then got mad and told them to team and krap like that .. garry was only doing what was right he did not abuse any power what so ever.
you werent even close to being on any server we were playing on so take your blinded opinion someowere else

LAST THING ( i fucking hope so)
I play teeworlds everyday for atleast 5-7 hours i can tell you almost everything of the players i seem online how they play who they paly with and how they react by someone playing badly i know alot of the comunity in sa so dont come with this shit that im now all of a suddon the worst blocker in sa i dont block cause im not braindead and actualy play the game
YES I GET MAD thats no secret i have reason why i have outbursts (thats not of your concern) the pint being i easily get mad when people dont follow the most ligocal way to do something like just jumping up a part-.- then ofcoarse im going to yell at them and ask why they did that and not the obvious thing
Tonight Garry and cryptic both of them were spitefill in the map we tried to speed with friends we kicked cryptic multiple times for blocking after we aksed him alot to join a team at the start of the run we did garry acordi and someone else(i think odex?) joined a team and played the map and we had no problems at all after about a hour they left the team they didnt finish and they just stood in the first part saying shit like " we are in the first part we are not blocking" let me expalin they were standing NEXT to the cpto tele and as soon as you run through the start youy run into them stopping you in your tracks so we asked both of them alot to join a team agian or just move so we dont hit them but no they wanted to be spiteful so in all of that we are apparently still the bad guys thanks SA you ruined another game

at this point sp somone is more of a decent person than these okes
\,,/(◣_◢)\,,/
Soapy Sandwich
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/Soapy-32-Sandwich/
Mapper profile: https://ddnet.tw/mappers/Soapy-32-Sandwich/

Post by Soapy Sandwich »

Had a long talk with Garry and came to an agreement.

Problems have been resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
garry

Post by garry »

Soapy is correct, we came to an arrangement internally over ts and all is resolved. Worked with lordtheuns to arrange something for the SA community :)

Admins you may close this post its resolved, sorry for the hassle.

Thanks all
Acordi_Is_Life
Clan: 3oo

Post by Acordi_Is_Life »

Hey look here stompie just because you have mommy issues dont fucking lie to the world saying im ddosing my own clients grow up and please stop your shit we all trying to have a great time thanks bye