Application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Oblique.

Application

Post by Oblique. »

Hello.
I am here to apply for moderator, my reason being that I want to ban trolls and botters and blockers. I also want to be a pizza chef because I want to be able to (legally) splatter tomato sauce and cheese and pineapple slices and mushrooms and trolls and botters and blockers on a slab of dough and shove the whole damn thing into nice hot brick oven.
The REAL reason I want to be moderator is not because of my profound sense of duty but because of my even more profound desire for POWER. I want POWER. I crave POWER. I deserve POWER. The tees of DDNet need MY supervision whether they think they want it or not (tbh who actually gives a shit about what they think).
Sadly I haven't had much experience or skills that might be useful for this kind of thing. I'm just a lowly troll who really actually deserves a nice "THANK YOU" from the community but gets a nice "FUCK YOU" instead. Oh, Riod is nice though. Anyway, we trolls are absolutely vital to the survival of DDNet (and Teeworlds in general). I'm actually still an amateur troll so I guess it isn't appropriate for me to say "we trolls" (yet).
Something I frequently ask other tees is, "Why do trolls troll?" Usually they don't reply, probably because they're too ugly to think properly. So I'll answer for them. Trolls troll because they're bored. And though few will admit it, we are the real people who make Teeworlds fun. Where else are people allowed to insult other people, knowing for sure that they (the smart, educated ones) are right and the trolls (the deranged, idiotic ones) are wrong? Yes, exactly nowhere else, besides real life. If you try to do that in real life, you'll probably get utterly obliterated (that sounds like a proper exaggeration).

I can invest probably an average of no more than 1 productive hour each day, if I try. But I'm a lazy piece of shit, so you might as well forget that.

Notes: You can probably also count this as my introduction to the community, but I won't put it in that forum because I'm a lazy piece of shit, so you might as well forget that.
More notes: Absolutely no stupid replies. None. Please.
Even more notes: Exception made for funny stupid replies. Thanks.
A is for Apple.
Hot Potato

Re: Application

Post by Hot Potato »

TL;DNR but i have known Oblique. for 2 years now and i just want to say he is a great guy and deserves moderator if not admin. he is well respected in the ddnet community and is very mature.
Oblique.

Post by Oblique. »

Hot Potato wrote:TL;DNR
Woaah! Me too!
A is for Apple.
Soreu
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/Soreu
Mapper profile: http://ddnet.tw/mappers/Soreu
Clan: GSP

Post by Soreu »

Rejected.
„Vince te ipsum”

:3             |     GSP Founder     Honorary iMTGmember
Graphic-guy     |     Website & Forum Team Leader (Ex)     [ToP] Leader (Dead)

Last truly active: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 pm - having great DDNet in both memory and heart