Application as a ingame Moderator

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Maz

Application as a ingame Moderator

Post by Maz »

Hello, my ign is Mez and I would like to apply for the spot as an ingame moderator.

I am able to thoroughly prohibit tees from violating any server rules by warnings and then doing things such as kicking them or banning them depending on the severity of the breach of the server rules. I can help liven up the server by, for example, occasionally throwing parties, if you think that it is appropriate, and I can be an overall person that people can be dependent on for information on server rules, helping people that are new to the server with commands, and doing whatever else you think is appropriate.
I assure you that I can be a trustworthy person that will not be engulfed in the power that a moderator can give someone, and I will never kick or ban someone due to my own selfish reasons or by an insignificant behavioral issue, unless of course you tell me otherwise. I have played teeworlds for a fairly long time (7 months), and although that may seem small in amount to you, I have played teeworlds excessively over that course of time, as I find the game to be very fun and interesting, playing about 2 hours on school days and 5+ hours on weekends. Also, do not be fooled by my account creation date, I have found little reason to create an account on this website until now. I have experienced many annoying and disrespectful people in the teeworlds community, but I know how to control my actions and not lose control, trailing back to my statement of how I will not abuse my power.
I can invest around 2 hours a day on weekdays, and about 4 hours on weekends, maybe more depending on my availability, and I am willing to invest all the time that I am on teeworlds to this server, as I find helping people to be fun.

Please consider this statement greatly and please tell me anything that else that I need to do as a moderator on your server. Thank you for reading this statement.
Moved into new topic ~CffTime