Problems that don't fit in other categories.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:05 am
- Location: Finland
- Clan: Nan
So im not sure if this is some kind of thing with latency, but my ping is 50 or so as you can see but ms is 100+. Is there any way to solve this? Video: https://youtu.be/tYR6f39hMus
- Posts: 3319
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 pm
- Player profile: deen
Looks like packet loss,
ping -c ip (on cmd.exe) to the server is stable and shows no packet loss?
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 am
- Location: U.S.A.
- Player profile: Bolto
- Clan: Kerger
although not server specific, this https://sourceforge.net/speedtest/
is an easy way to get an idea of how good your internet quality is.
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:30 pm
Yeah, this looks like packet loss. Are you using wifi?
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
- Location: Europe
- Player profile: Prankster
- Mapper profile: Prankster
- Clan: BlockMark
are u sure u are not getting ddosed? be careful with triggering twelve years olds next time
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest