gdin sneaky admin again?

Problems that don't fit in other categories.
User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by worstwish » Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 pm

god bless gdin
Image

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by Prankster » Wed May 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Silex wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 5:25 am
Prankster wrote: .
Stop that fakenews lol .. 99% trashtalk.
Nice arguement, please just tell me what is the 1% that is not, and I will try to figure out the rest

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by Prankster » Wed May 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Ryozuki wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:28 am
Prankster wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 2:01 am
.
You being a blocker ofc makes you like gdin inactivity and Mysteryfox passivity when moderating, makes sense. The other things you say are bullshit in which you just try to make me look like i want to be famous or something being a moderator, well I'm sorry that's not the case.

I always told you. if you block you are gonna get banned, it's not like i didn't warn you several times.

Also you being a VPN user who reconnects after getting banned changes the situation. Since you are all time avoiding the bans.
Lol dude, when did I state that I disagree with me getting banned in all cases? Mysteryfox banned me too, if I remember correctly, but I still think she is a rather good mod. If you see me blocking, sure you can ban me dude, that's a legit usage of your power (although it can happen that you don't understand a situation, so ofc, a mod should ask about it first). But if we just talk about yesterday, you haven't even seen me blocking, I was racing normally and when a guy blocked me, you was like "he is a blocker, it is allowed to block him". It's rather about your unfair actions, based on who you like and who you don't like, I mean, you basically tell other mods, that they should just let it happen, and you caused a lot of time loss to many players and the death of 3 players by all this. So you are just completely misunderstanding the situation, you think I am complaining about getting banned. Well, to make it clear and short, it's not about all my bans, it's about some of them, the reasons behind them, the way they were done and the personal hatred that has driven it. Like dude, to tell you more examples, I blocked Pipou and all of the guys he was racing with, because he did something (banned my friend for 30 mins for a minor insult, he abused his power there) and said something I disagreed with. Then I helped them, expect Pipou, but they killed me and helped Pipou. However I had my dummy forward in the race and killed Pipou and I think 3 or 4 of his mates with it, I got banned by VOTE, which is completely fine, and the next day I asked him to forgive me and he forgave me instantly, like he was completely fine with it, he probably understood why I did what I did, and even if he disagreed with it, I got my deserved punishment, so case closed. This level is so far away from you, Pipou abused his power imo, but still acts like a moderator should, making him a rather good one.

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1743
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique
Website: https://ryozuki.xyz/

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by Ryozuki » Wed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm

"he is a blocker, it is allowed to block him"

I never said that, i actually warned Kicker that you are a known blocker. So basically half of your text are lies. I don't have any personal hatred against you, even more, i couldn't care less about you personally or in any other way. I only care if you block, have blocked or will block.

User avatar
meew'
User
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:17 pm
Player profile: meew'
Clan: Möhre

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by meew' » Wed May 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Fun fact jao will never be admin
911 mapping police

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by Prankster » Wed May 23, 2018 5:08 pm

Ryozuki wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:53 pm
"he is a blocker, it is allowed to block him"

I never said that, i actually warned Kicker that you are a known blocker. So basically half of your text are lies. I don't have any personal hatred against you, even more, i couldn't care less about you personally or in any other way. I only care if you block, have blocked or will block.
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I wasn't quoting you, it was just a statement that describes your attitude. And you are just proving my point, you only care if I block or no, but not the other way round, if I get blocked, you just don't care. This is what I mean of personal hatred: when you read my name, you will immediately act differently, like you would if you read the name "Lady Saavik" or etc. This is not a problem tho, it's ok to dislike me or anything, but it's not to put my name into the blockers book and then let people block me since I am a blocker.
So here is the deal: if you want it to be fair, you don't have to ban someone when he blocks me, but then you can't ban me when I block. Or ban in both situation idc, but what you are doing is just unfair towards me. You are not just a normal player called "Ryozuki", you are a moderator called "Ryozuki", so as a moderator it should be your duty to be fair.

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by Prankster » Wed May 23, 2018 5:09 pm

meew' wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:54 pm
Fun fact jao will never be admin
Tbh idk if I should be happy or sad about it, but thanks for the fact indeed, what's the reason behind it?

Silex
User
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm
Mapper profile: Silex

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by Silex » Wed May 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Prankster wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:01 pm
Nice arguement, please just tell me what is the 1% that is not, and I will try to figure out the rest
This
Prankster wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 4:01 pm
I am dumb

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by worstwish » Thu May 24, 2018 6:59 pm

i am dumb too
Image

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: gdin sneaky admin again?

Post by lola » Thu May 24, 2018 8:25 pm

And I am not.

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest