Problems that don't fit in other categories.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:59 am
- Clan: A-Team
Hey im playing with the name ZP|Koksy' bcs Zp was a clan but its dead and i got 3000points can i transfet it to the name *КΘχ*??
- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am
- Player profile: Welf
- Mapper profile: Welf
Frr:3 also donated money, didn't she?
- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:00 pm
- Player profile: Le Petit Prince
- Mapper profile: Ninjed
So, for moving points we should pay?
The Real One!
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
- Player profile: hi_leute_gll
- Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
- Clan: iMTG
Can you move 10k points from 'Aoe' to 'hi_leute_gll' if I donate 5€?
We should at least charge 1€ / 1000 points, so that would be 10€ for you then :> (jk!) ~Index
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:41 am
- Clan: mB.
hi_leute your sentence doesnt make sense cause both are his names.
W/e would be unfair from DDnet , not giving him his points on his new name
- Posts: 1173
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm
- Location: Germany
- Player profile: Konsti
- Mapper profile: Konsti
- Clan: flawLess
- Website: Konsti
- Posts: 1254
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:18 pm
It's kinda your own fault, if you write your clantag infront of your name. There is the clantag tab for it, so it's not unfair from DDNet to not change it.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests