Some custom pc expert?

Discuss and share everything else.., it's the trash-section.
Forum rules
Please follow the common behaviour rules (viewtopic.php?f=113&t=2199) and write english-only.
Pathos

Re: Some custom pc expert?

Post by Pathos »

I just realized the CPU isn't Kaby Lake, which was recently released. I just noticed it. You need to change your CPU to 7000s. You're using an older generation chip (6000s). The price doesn't differ. I mean come on, this clearly shows that you still haven't done your research. You're just relying on strangers but not doing much work for yourself. It's also a little awkward that others haven't caught on it either. I guess now you know whose advice to not trust.

Well, I won't stop you from getting the 1060 but hope you won't regret the purchase.

This means that you'll need a mobo that's compatible with the Kaby Lake (older mobos need BIOS update). Since they're so recent, they won't have a rating, but I have preselected the reputable brands for you, so all that depends is the price available for your location. Pick from here, sorted by price: http://pcpartpicker.com/products/mother ... =7,8,18,27

I'm not making the build for you because the price differs by location, as well as shipping costs. You need to do this yourself or ask someone that lives in the same area as you do, which is not so easy.
Skyrel wrote:THXX AND HAVE A NICE DAY
:|