"Playing on: ..." on playerprofile

Request help for teeworlds-related subjects (mapping, servers, ..).
For client issues, see our repositories (https://github.com/ddnet/ddnet/issues).

Would you like to have the server visible on the playerprofile?

Yes
67%
No
12%
I don't care
21%

Total votes: 33

CrashtimeHD
Clan: HyPax | TOP

"Playing on: ..." on playerprofile

Post by CrashtimeHD »

Hey,

What about showing the name of the server where the player is actually playing on the playerprofile? The text itself could link to the server on ddnet.tw/status but already scrolled to the specific server. The site servertype and mapname links to will stay the same as on ddnet.tw/status. I don't really need this feature because you can always launch ddnet and see for example if your friends are online and on which server, but in my opinion this feature completes the playerprofile. I think it will not harm anyone to be able to see if, on which map, on which server, the player is online without starting ddnet or without searching on ddnet.tw/status.

PS: Did a poll so that posts like "agree", "useless" etc. aren't necessary to keep this thread short but I also don't expect many opinions. Just a safety act :lol:
To visualizeShow
CrashtimeHD
Clan: HyPax | TOP

Re: "Playing on: ..." on playerprofile

Post by CrashtimeHD »

So, now after 2 weeks, I would like to see a statement whether this will be realized or always remain a proposal.

Looking at the poll we'll see that 67,74% voted yes and 19,35% doesn't care about it, which is, in my opinion, a nice and clear result.
Perhabs those 12,9% who voted against it could also explain why they decided that way, maybe we forgot to think about one aspect and this isn't a good suggestion at all.