My first created block

Perfect place to post useful mapres you have made or found.
User avatar
RaulHappy
User
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm

My first created block

Post by RaulHappy » Thu May 10, 2018 5:03 pm

myfirstblockmapres.png
This my first created block, it is not the best I know, but Im happy about it :D, Ravie help me a little bit and I want to say him thanks. Anyway, I need your opinions to see my mistakes.
Last edited by RaulHappy on Thu May 10, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$€€$

User avatar
mokuz
Contributor Team: Skin Database Crew
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm
Location: Finland
Player profile: Mokuz
Mapper profile: Mokuz
Clan: Legendary

Re: My first created block

Post by mokuz » Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 pm

the "light" parts stick out too much
Image

User avatar
RaulHappy
User
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: My first created block

Post by RaulHappy » Fri May 11, 2018 12:08 am

mokuz wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 pm
the "light" parts stick out too much
I dont underdtand u. You say to erase the withe triangles?
$€€$

User avatar
mokuz
Contributor Team: Skin Database Crew
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm
Location: Finland
Player profile: Mokuz
Mapper profile: Mokuz
Clan: Legendary

Re: My first created block

Post by mokuz » Fri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm

RaulHappy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:08 am
mokuz wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 pm
the "light" parts stick out too much
I dont underdtand u. You say to erase the withe triangles?
I say to make them pop out less, aka more of the same color of the tile
Image

User avatar
RaulHappy
User
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: My first created block

Post by RaulHappy » Fri May 11, 2018 3:21 pm

mokuz wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 1:34 pm
RaulHappy wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 12:08 am
mokuz wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 pm
the "light" parts stick out too much
I dont underdtand u. You say to erase the withe triangles?
I say to make them pop out less, aka more of the same color of the tile
Aah yeh, mm it could be nice, i will do it later
$€€$

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: My first created block

Post by lola » Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 am

Whats this?

User avatar
RaulHappy
User
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: My first created block

Post by RaulHappy » Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 pm

lola wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 am
Whats this?
Bonjour, it is a block for a mapres
$€€$

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: My first created block

Post by lola » Sat May 12, 2018 6:34 pm

RaulHappy wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 pm
lola wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 am
Whats this?
Bonjour, it is a block for a mapres
Salut! The yellow or the green one?

User avatar
mokuz
Contributor Team: Skin Database Crew
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm
Location: Finland
Player profile: Mokuz
Mapper profile: Mokuz
Clan: Legendary

Re: My first created block

Post by mokuz » Sat May 12, 2018 6:46 pm

lola wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:34 pm
RaulHappy wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 pm
lola wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 11:55 am
Whats this?
Bonjour, it is a block for a mapres
Salut! The yellow or the green one?
yellow
Image

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: My first created block

Post by lola » Sun May 13, 2018 5:29 pm

mokuz wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:46 pm
lola wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 6:34 pm
RaulHappy wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 4:47 pm


Bonjour, it is a block for a mapres
Salut! The yellow or the green one?
yellow
and what about the green one?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest