smth about switch.

If you have troubles with anything about mapping - just ask.
Post Reply
triki
User
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Player profile: triki

smth about switch.

Post by triki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:55 pm

why hammer tile didnt off if i touch button,but rocket off.
Безымянный.png

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: smth about switch.

Post by worstwish » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 am

XDDDD
Image

triki
User
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Player profile: triki

Re: smth about switch.

Post by triki » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm

worstwish wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 am
XDDDD
?

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: smth about switch.

Post by worstwish » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:10 pm

triki wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm
worstwish wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 am
XDDDD
?
no one understands u
Image

triki
User
Posts: 131
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 pm
Player profile: triki

Re: smth about switch.

Post by triki » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:42 pm

worstwish wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:10 pm
triki wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:40 pm
worstwish wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:41 am
XDDDD
?
no one understands u
i mean this button dont work with hammer tile.

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1703
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique

Re: smth about switch.

Post by Ryozuki » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:01 pm

hammer tile "number" property is made to specify what weapon, 2 is hammer only, i think 3 is grenade only and 4 laser so i think they don't have the ability to be enabled/disabled via a switch

fokkonaut
User
Posts: 829
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:59 pm
Player profile: fokkonaut

Re: smth about switch.

Post by fokkonaut » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Ryozuki wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:01 pm
hammer tile "number" property is made to specify what weapon, 2 is hammer only, i think 3 is grenade only and 4 laser so i think they don't have the ability to be enabled/disabled via a switch
sure they are, look at several dummy maps. Delay = weapon

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest