Something by Ante.

Something is wrong with one of our maps? Let us know!
Also suggest map difficulty re-ratings.

Welf
User
Posts: 1839
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am
Player profile: Welf
Mapper profile: Welf

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Welf » Thu May 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Can you please go somewhere else for your personal conflict. I guess nobody really cares about it.

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by lola » Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm

Welf wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 12:55 pm
Can you please go somewhere else for your personal conflict. I guess nobody really cares about it.
stop bumping old topics or ban

Welf
User
Posts: 1839
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:20 am
Player profile: Welf
Mapper profile: Welf

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Welf » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:54 pm

lola wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm
Welf wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 12:55 pm
Can you please go somewhere else for your personal conflict. I guess nobody really cares about it.
stop bumping old topics or ban
I am sorry

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by lola » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 am

Welf wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:54 pm
lola wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm
Welf wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 12:55 pm
Can you please go somewhere else for your personal conflict. I guess nobody really cares about it.
stop bumping old topics or ban
I am sorry
No problem but I issued a warning to you.

User avatar
worstwish
User
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Location: third reich
Player profile: deen
Mapper profile: Silex
Clan: wankers

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by worstwish » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:37 pm

lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:06 am
Welf wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:54 pm
lola wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 8:10 pm


stop bumping old topics or ban
I am sorry
No problem but I issued a warning to you.
what
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest