Something by Ante.

Something is wrong with one of our maps? Let us know!
Also suggest map difficulty re-ratings.

User avatar
Konsti
User
Posts: 1172
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Konsti
Mapper profile: Konsti
Clan: flawLess
Website: Konsti

Something by Ante.

Post by Konsti » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:52 pm

Hello,

There is a 99% cut on the map Something by Ante.
Its a bit work doing it but not really hard and allows to finish the map in 50seconds. I try to explain the cheat and send you a fix:
step1.png
step2.png
step3.png
As you can see you play the map normal in a team of 4 players to be able to use the shotgun/spec bug in a position from where you can become speeded to finish.
The rank HaHAxD* & Tropo is cheated and should be deleted

changes:
screenshot_2018-04-29_23-45-20.png
screenshot_2018-04-29_23-45-28.png
screenshot_2018-04-29_23-45-34.png
fixed map
Something.map
(417.48 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Image
Image

User avatar
Tropo
User
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:49 pm
Player profile: Tropo

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Tropo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:46 am

Credits to HaHAxD* and Tropo for finding that bug and doing an more then obvious cheated time in team 0. Nice how you have to post this after we didnt help you to get a finish in milthrid core after we prepared for over 2 hours and you just wanted to get carried afterwards. Im neutral to everyone but you are the first person who really grinds my gears by being so childrish at an age of 18 like seriously.

User avatar
Konsti
User
Posts: 1172
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Konsti
Mapper profile: Konsti
Clan: flawLess
Website: Konsti

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Konsti » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:04 am

This cheat is obvisious and i knew it already before lol, get it in ur ass.
and lol, i prepared some cheats for much more than 2h and carried you guys through the map u retard, i was never an idiot ego like "this is my cheat i wont help u guys"
when i cheat a map i help everyone because its way more funny but okey, be a faggot
Image
Image

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by lola » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:07 am

Fight! I go for popcorn.
Please call HaHAxD* too.

SPSomeone
User
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:29 pm
Player profile: SP | Someone
Clan: Somepeople

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by SPSomeone » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 am

Konsti thank you for reporting map bugs. also credit to tropo and haha for being cheaters.
Image

User avatar
Konsti
User
Posts: 1172
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Konsti
Mapper profile: Konsti
Clan: flawLess
Website: Konsti

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Konsti » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 am

SPSomeone wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 am
Konsti thank you for reporting map bugs. also credit to tropo and haha for being cheaters.
Attachments
580b585b2edbce24c47b2a2a (1).png
Image
Image

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique
Website: https://ryozuki.xyz/

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Ryozuki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:09 pm

Konsti wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 am
SPSomeone wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:52 am
Konsti thank you for reporting map bugs. also credit to tropo and haha for being cheaters.
this is hilarious

User avatar
Tropo
User
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:49 pm
Player profile: Tropo

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Tropo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm

I know this is plain offtopic now but i want to clarify some things you probably missed.

Neither me or HaHAxD* refused to help you. It was a plane JOKE when HaHAxD* told you I dont want to help you(As a friend you could first ask me if i really said that, but you better decided to flame every admin online to ban us). I couldnt even help you since i was one part ahead and the only person who could help you(I dont mention his name) refused to help anyone expect us. I hope you are proud of yourself for flaming us on false allegations just because someone you never played with didnt help you.

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by lola » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Konsti you are the only badass here I think!

User avatar
Konsti
User
Posts: 1172
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Konsti
Mapper profile: Konsti
Clan: flawLess
Website: Konsti

Re: Something by Ante.

Post by Konsti » Tue May 01, 2018 2:53 am

Tropo wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:54 pm
I know this is plain offtopic now but i want to clarify some things you probably missed.

Neither me or HaHAxD* refused to help you. It was a plane JOKE when HaHAxD* told you I dont want to help you(As a friend you could first ask me if i really said that, but you better decided to flame every admin online to ban us). I couldnt even help you since i was one part ahead and the only person who could help you(I dont mention his name) refused to help anyone expect us. I hope you are proud of yourself for flaming us on false allegations just because someone you never played with didnt help you.
ofc i have 0 teamranks with Schulzer
Attachments
danamazing.png
danamazing.png (6.89 KiB) Viewed 900 times
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest