moderators defending blockers and toxic community

More serious discussions, information about official DDNet servers, important announcements.
User avatar
justafish
User
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 pm
Location: Sweden
Player profile: Just%20a%20fish

Re: moderators defending blockers and toxic community

Post by justafish » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Hi man,

1. I have talked around a bit and it seems that Jesus Christ doesn't block everyone, so why should I single handedly thrust your judgement on someone else on this occasion?
2. I told you to provide me with evidence, and I also mentioned to you that if you have recorded your gameplay I could have a look at this, by this I meant something like OpenBroadcast or Fraps. But I also (maybe?) mentioned that the client can record a race for you. Upon this you required me to tell you how to get this data, why on earth do you think that you can require such guidance from me when I clearly told you that I didn't know how you could extract this data?
3. Instead of sending a Private Message to me with the video (which I told you to), you make a topic clear for everyone with my name all stamped over it telling EVERYONE that I am "such a horrible moderator". Thanks for that, real helpful for this community to have miss thrust in a moderator.
4. Your last post here is so incredibly filled with anger, making me believe that you have a grudge on moderators before this drama even began. You can't possibly mean all of the things you are saying based on only this one occasion.
6. Also, the link isn't working for me. If you could send me a pm with the video on Youtube that would be great.
7. I can take the rest of the discussion with you over PM, since you are after all addressing me personally.

/Fish out.
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

User avatar
kettu
User
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:59 pm
Player profile: kettu

Re: moderators defending blockers and toxic community

Post by kettu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:47 pm

justafish wrote:1. I have talked around a bit and it seems that Jesus Christ doesn't block everyone, so why should I single handedly thrust your judgement on someone else on this occasion?
Instead of evaluating my spot and paying attention to the three vote calls by three different players, you chose to ask Jesus Christ if he blocked me which he obviously denied, and held his denial against me. By giving him the benefit of the doubt, you were implicitly alleging that I intentionally failed at that particular, impossible to accidentally fail at spot in order to asperse Jesus Christ.
Your argument is logically moot anyway.
justafish wrote:But I also (maybe?) mentioned that the client can record a race for you. Upon this you required me to tell you how to get this data, why on earth do you think that you can require such guidance from me when I clearly told you that I didn't know how you could extract this data?
No, I didn't ask, let alone require you to tell me how to extract the data. That problem I encountered later when I was recording for the first time, and didn't expect beforehand, as everything's a file on Linux.
What I asked you was how to record a demo, which I didn't know, but you didn't either. CrashtimeHD told me in another game, and I was ashamed of not having consciously noticed that button earlier.
justafish wrote:3. Instead of sending a Private Message to me with the video (which I told you to), you make a topic clear for everyone with my name all stamped over it telling EVERYONE that I am "such a horrible moderator". Thanks for that, real helpful for this community to have miss thrust in a moderator.
I think this is an accomplishment of your (you moderators) own making ;) As stated earlier, I was called a retard for having hopes that moderators would actually do something if I create a discussion on the forum and provide evidence.
justafish wrote:4. Your last post here is so incredibly filled with anger, making me believe that you have a grudge on moderators before this drama even began. You can't possibly mean all of the things you are saying based on only this one occasion.
What's so odd about it? I was in rage when you defended Jesus Christ, which I whispered you during that very game.
I contained my anger up until the last post, but I and other players got blocked again while the moderator followed the code of conduct of doing nothing and the creating of this discussion turned out to lead to nowhere.
You asked me to cut you some slack, now I ask you to cut me some too.
justafish wrote:6. Also, the link isn't working for me. If you could send me a pm with the video on Youtube that would be great.
I'll try another OCH: http://www.fastshare.org/download/evidence_1.mp4

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1743
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique
Website: https://ryozuki.xyz/

Re: moderators defending blockers and toxic community

Post by Ryozuki » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:24 pm

And at the end, all this discussion just because a moderator didn't do what you asked because he didn't see it. Stop making things bigger than they are. If you have such a big problem with blockers. Join a /team. I just find this ridiculous.

User avatar
justafish
User
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:49 pm
Location: Sweden
Player profile: Just%20a%20fish

Re: moderators defending blockers and toxic community

Post by justafish » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:15 pm

justafish wrote:7. I can take the rest of the discussion with you over PM, since you are after all addressing me personally.
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests