RATKID0006 MOD AGAIN?

More serious discussions, information about official DDNet servers, important announcements.
Ryozuki
User
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique

Re: RATKID0006 MOD AGAIN?

Post by Ryozuki » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Index wrote:Hmm I removed him from the moderators again for now, thanks for the few helpful answers :)
I won't judge you, Seba0006. Seems like many people jsut overreacted but since there are also a few mature responses with negative critism I think its best to remove you for now, sry..
We have to wait for gdin's response though to completely clarify this.
(No lock for this topic, but please don't flame more)
Did you read the title of this thread? I can decide by that if this thread should be taken serious or not. Anyway...

Forzed
User
Player profile: Forzed
Clan: NiceTry

Post by Forzed » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Ryozuki wrote:
Index wrote:Hmm I removed him from the moderators again for now, thanks for the few helpful answers :)
I won't judge you, Seba0006. Seems like many people jsut overreacted but since there are also a few mature responses with negative critism I think its best to remove you for now, sry..
We have to wait for gdin's response though to completely clarify this.
(No lock for this topic, but please don't flame more)
Did you read the title of this thread? I can decide by that if this thread should be taken serious or not. Anyway...
Doesn't matter what title have this thread, the reason of the post is the same, and stop defend him, you know that seba doesn't deserves to be a moderator.
Manfinfla y Maldita Peke lo aprueban<3 NiceTry Family>DSKrú bb

lupanco
User
Player profile: Neh
Clan: DSKrú

Post by lupanco » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:06 pm

if you talk about Ratkid006, the seriousness of the thread is 0, why you dont put Seba0006? it's hilarious.
Maybe we need just time to think..

Shocker
User
Player profile: Shocker
Clan: pichula

Post by Shocker » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:22 pm

The first post may be inappropriate, but it would be silly to create multiple threads with the same content.
pichula > 123wena

gdin
Community Team: Team Leader
Player profile: gdin
Mapper profile: dinner

Post by gdin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:54 am

Reason I added him back is because I thought he always did a fine job when he was a mod in the past. He's had the experience and was just inactive for a while, so I felt fine without him going through the waiting and everything.

I don't fully understand the culture of the Chilean servers (need to speak their language to really get a feel for it I think), but it seems like there's a lot of flaming and a lot of hate against seba (for no reason).

Anyway, there are only a couple of valid opinions in this thread, but it seems controversial enough to leave things how they are for now I guess.

ibastianxd
User
Player profile: ibastianxd

Post by ibastianxd » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:10 am

gdin wrote:Reason I added him back is because I thought he always did a fine job when he was a mod in the past. He's had the experience and was just inactive for a while, so I felt fine without him going through the waiting and everything.

I don't fully understand the culture of the Chilean servers (need to speak their language to really get a feel for it I think), but it seems like there's a lot of flaming and a lot of hate against seba (for no reason).

Anyway, there are only a couple of valid opinions in this thread, but it seems controversial enough to leave things how they are for now I guess.
WN NO ANDO NA PA QUE ME WEI HERMANO ENSERIO SABI QUE WEBEAME CUALQUIER OTRO DIA PERO HOY DIA NO COMPAREAHI SE NOTA QUE ERI UN PENDEJO CHAUFAN TENIA RAZONTE FALTA MADURAR HERMANOVOY A IR A LA JUNTA EL SABADO Y DIME LAS A LA CARA COMPARE

Wartopeth
User
Player profile: ☠Arcŧurus☠
Mapper profile: ☠Arcŧurus☠
Clan: Team GG

Post by Wartopeth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am

Lock this nonsense thread, please.
Team GG

Index
User
Player profile: ٭ıƞdex'<3
Mapper profile: ٭ıƞdex'<3
Clan: Eagle

Post by Index » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:01 pm

gdin wrote:Anyway, there are only a couple of valid opinions in this thread, but it seems controversial enough to leave things how they are for now I guess.
Nothing to add here, closed :)
And stop this flame, these personal attacks are just stupid..