Cheaters on ddnet?

Read and discuss official announcements, information and news about the DDRaceNetwork.
Forum rules
Please consider wheter there is a more appropiate subforum before creating a new thread here.
This is for offical DDRaceNetwork-related information and discussion only.
deen
TECHNICAL Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.org/players/deen/
Discord: deen#5910

Re: Cheaters on ddnet?

Post by deen »

Meskalin wrote:Wow. These people are using the standart client, so it was easy for the guy to get their IP. Please deen, it wasnt me.
Ok, so you're not just using people who run your client, my bad. And sure, this was probably not you, especially because right before you weren't on the server, but "Nicht Meskalin" instead!:

Code: Select all

[15-08-11 15:41:38][chat]: *** 'Meskalin ô.O' entered and joined the game
[15-08-11 15:41:56][chat]: *** 'Meskalin ô.O' has left the game (You have been banned for 5 minutes (No reason given))
[15-08-11 15:46:59][chat]: *** 'Nicht Meskalin' entered and joined the game
[15-08-11 15:47:44][chat]: *** 'Nicht Meskalin' has left the game (You have been banned for 5 minutes (banned))
Meskalin

Re: Cheaters on ddnet?

Post by Meskalin »

Nicht Meskalin is me, sure thing, but that does not change the fact that i did NONE of the things you think i did, if you remember there was another guy on the server having access to a spoofing tool, you also banned him for being about to use a votebot

"Not just people with your client" thats so funny because they are safe of being controled by anything including IP spoofing. Your just spreading lies now.

I can understand that you are angry, but you shouldnt be mad at ME.