Page 1 of 1

run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 pm
by Arem Shin
Make a new video about my map after so many times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzoedHlJQ0&feature=youtu.be

I hope you will enjoy.

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:36 pm
by N9mkOik:D
Wow that’s rly good run, nice edit))

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:08 pm
by worstwish
Arem Shin wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Make a new video about my map after so many times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzoedHlJQ0&feature=youtu.be

I hope you will enjoy.
this aint no trailer this is the whole gameplay l0l

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm
by aaa
Arem Shin wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Make a new video about my map after so many times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzoedH ... e=youtu.be

I hope you will enjoy.
why are the feet so weird in the air? like partially moving :o

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 pm
by Arem Shin
I call this a trailer, because it shows a map. All videos are glued parts of the map.

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:31 pm
by Im 'corneum
aaa wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm
Arem Shin wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Make a new video about my map after so many times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzoedH ... e=youtu.be

I hope you will enjoy.
why are the feet so weird in the air? like partially moving :o
there was a client that had this feature. it supposed to be shaking feet when ur falling fast

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm
by Prankster
Im 'corneum wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:31 pm
aaa wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm
Arem Shin wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:09 pm
Make a new video about my map after so many times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzoedH ... e=youtu.be

I hope you will enjoy.
why are the feet so weird in the air? like partially moving :o
there was a client that had this feature. it supposed to be shaking feet when ur falling fast
It's a bot client, that's how Im corneum knows it.

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:35 pm
by kettu
good run

Re: run_2Rockets [Trailer]

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:16 am
by Arem Shin
Prankster wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:51 pm
Im 'corneum wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:31 pm
aaa wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:37 pm


why are the feet so weird in the air? like partially moving :o
there was a client that had this feature. it supposed to be shaking feet when ur falling fast
It's a bot client, that's how Im corneum knows it.
This client does not have any cheats or bots.