Page 2 of 3

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 pm
by Fňokurka oo7
-Twist°~ wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:58 pm
Thank you :) It was a lot of work to record all the demos in slomo to boost fps ( I guess it were like 50+) and find the fitting music. Although I have to say im inspired by artkis fun zaps ^^
Yeah, I've done that sometimes too, especially when I was doing some slowmo action. But it usually wasn't worth it, since I'm using a potato - so the outcome will still be shit.
You've collected pretty enjoyable clips to watch, nice! :D

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm
by -Twist°~
Fňokurka oo7 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:17 pm
-Twist°~ wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:58 pm
Thank you :) It was a lot of work to record all the demos in slomo to boost fps ( I guess it were like 50+) and find the fitting music. Although I have to say im inspired by artkis fun zaps ^^
Yeah, I've done that sometimes too, especially when I was doing some slowmo action. But it usually wasn't worth it, since I'm using a potato - so the outcome will still be shit.
You've collected pretty enjoyable clips to watch, nice! :D
Well ChillerDragon told me it will help, for me its working so far (which makes kinda sense because basically you record more images so it looks more fluent, if you slowmo a demo recorded in actual speed it will be even worse)

Thank you for the nice words :) You also do great videos!

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 am
by worstwish
-Twist°~ wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 am
worstwish wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm
nice vid
lola wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 pm
NICE!
Thanks :p How come you guys are so peaceful together in this thread :lol:
i didnt even watch it i just want more posts

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:32 am
by -Twist°~
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 am
-Twist°~ wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 am
worstwish wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm
nice vid
lola wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 pm
NICE!
Thanks :p How come you guys are so peaceful together in this thread :lol:
i didnt even watch it i just want more posts
Wouldn't you get more if you start a fight with lola like under the last mini montage thread?

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 am
by lola
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 am
-Twist°~ wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 am
worstwish wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:45 pm
nice vid
lola wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:19 pm
NICE!
Thanks :p How come you guys are so peaceful together in this thread :lol:
i didnt even watch it i just want more posts
worstwish soon they'll ban you on the forum too :lol:

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:57 pm
by worstwish
lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 am
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 am
-Twist°~ wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:22 am



Thanks :p How come you guys are so peaceful together in this thread :lol:
i didnt even watch it i just want more posts
worstwish soon they'll ban you on the forum too :lol:
lola is my bitch she doesnt dare to start a fight

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 pm
by lola
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:57 pm
lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 am
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 am


i didnt even watch it i just want more posts
worstwish soon they'll ban you on the forum too :lol:
lola is my bitch she doesnt dare to start a fight
shut up worstwish! I do!

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 pm
by worstwish
lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 pm
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:57 pm
lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:03 am

worstwish soon they'll ban you on the forum too :lol:
lola is my bitch she doesnt dare to start a fight
shut up worstwish! I do!
i slit ur tiny french throat moron

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:27 pm
by lola
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 pm
lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 pm
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:57 pm


lola is my bitch she doesnt dare to start a fight
shut up worstwish! I do!
i slit ur tiny french throat moron
heinrich ban him! Or I'll say that 3-letters word! :o :shock: :D

Re: 100 Subscriber Special - My second Montage

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:33 am
by worstwish
lola wrote:
Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:27 pm
worstwish wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:35 pm
lola wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:43 pm


shut up worstwish! I do!
i slit ur tiny french throat moron
heinrich ban him! Or I'll say that 3-letters word! :o :shock: :D
shut up, who is heinrich