#sexiestonionalive

Introduce yourself to the DDNet community!
User avatar
Onion
User
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 am
Location: Germany
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/compare/-46-me-39-/onio ... 46-me-39-/
Mapper profile: .me'

#sexiestonionalive

Post by Onion » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey everybody! :)

It's summer, it's warm and time for vocation! :)
That's why your little onion will travel to Spain (Mallorca) for 1 week :) (02.8.-09.08.)

Calming down, becoming brown! To stay the sexy and hot onion I am! :D #sexiestonionalive

Unfortunately I will not be online in this time! You can just try to contact me in forum or in skype (I don't have skype, if you haven't add me yet :P )
In urgent cases I guess you can contact deen as well :p

So: Don't have too much fun without me! See you in one week! :) I will miss you all! <3
back to the roots - plant onions

User avatar
Fňokurka oo7
User
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am
Clan: ( . Y . )

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Fňokurka oo7 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:39 pm

Buy me something there!
------------------------------------------------------------
Some people just need a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.
Made of steel.
Multiple times.

User avatar
Onion
User
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 am
Location: Germany
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/compare/-46-me-39-/onio ... 46-me-39-/
Mapper profile: .me'

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Onion » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:45 pm

Fňokurka oo7 wrote:Buy me something there!
Ray Beri sunglasses? :D
back to the roots - plant onions

User avatar
Fňokurka oo7
User
Posts: 1195
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am
Clan: ( . Y . )

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Fňokurka oo7 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Onion wrote:
Fňokurka oo7 wrote:Buy me something there!
Ray Beri sunglasses? :D
Rather this: Image
------------------------------------------------------------
Some people just need a high-five.
In the face.
With a chair.
Made of steel.
Multiple times.

User avatar
Onion
User
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 am
Location: Germany
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/compare/-46-me-39-/onio ... 46-me-39-/
Mapper profile: .me'

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Onion » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Sorry, not going to buy something like this :D I want nobody to think that I wear underwear like this :D
back to the roots - plant onions

User avatar
Ryozuki
User
Posts: 1743
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Catalonia
Player profile: Ryozuki
Mapper profile: Ryozuki
Clan: Unique
Website: https://ryozuki.xyz/

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Ryozuki » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Onion wrote:Hey everybody! :)

It's summer, it's warm and time for vocation! :)
That's why your little onion will travel to Spain (Mallorca) for 1 week :) (02.8.-09.08.)

Calming down, becoming brown! To stay the sexy and hot onion I am! :D #sexiestonionalive

Unfortunately I will not be online in this time! You can just try to contact me in forum or in skype (I don't have skype, if you haven't add me yet :P )
In urgent cases I guess you can contact deen as well :p

So: Don't have too much fun without me! See you in one week! :) I will miss you all! <3
:O Hot onion heh :D xD

Btw, you can come to barcelona with boat from mallorca xD

User avatar
Lady Saavik
Testing Team: Tester
Posts: 1763
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 4:02 pm
Player profile: Lady Saavik
Mapper profile: Saavik

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Lady Saavik » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:59 pm

you have skype
but you have only 2 persons I heard
so don't lie

User avatar
Tezcan
User
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:59 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Tezcan
Mapper profile: Tezcan
Clan: υηιqυє
Website: http://uniqueclan.net

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Tezcan » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:06 pm

I hope you will have a lot of fun,
and come back healthy! :P

User avatar
hi_leute_gll
User
Posts: 2532
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Player profile: hi_leute_gll
Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
Clan: iMTG

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by hi_leute_gll » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:20 pm

So you will miss the DFB-Pokal match? Bad boy!
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember

User avatar
Onion
User
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 am
Location: Germany
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/compare/-46-me-39-/onio ... 46-me-39-/
Mapper profile: .me'

Re: #sexiestonionalive

Post by Onion » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:46 pm

Lady Saavik wrote:you have skype
but you have only 2 persons I heard
so don't lie
Onion wrote:(I don't have skype, if you haven't add me yet :P )
There's your answer :) I have skype, but only for friends :P Think about it :D
Tezcan wrote:I hope you will have a lot of fun,
and come back healthy!
Thank you, and yes, I will! <3
hi_leute_gll wrote:So you will miss the DFB-Pokal match? Bad boy!
An ultra doesn't miss a match like this of his team! I don't fly back home, I bought a flight to Leipzig on 9th August, take a train to Chemnitz from there and watch the DFB-Pokal match at 14:30 ! Everything for the club <3

Tag für Tag, Jahr für Jahr - alles für Borussia!
back to the roots - plant onions

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests