Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Maps that have been tested.

Moderator: jao

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by Prankster » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:38 pm

Hey, this is my first map, I hope it will be released!
Feel free to contact me if you find any bugs, thanks in advance!
just_a_prank_1.map
(8.51 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

User avatar
lola
User
Posts: 354
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm
Location: France

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by lola » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:12 am

I'll check that later. But I can say its nice name the map!

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by Prankster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:21 am

lola wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:12 am
I'll check that later. But I can say its nice name the map!
Thanks, can't wait for your opinion!

brokecdx
User
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 pm
Location: Austria
Player profile: Brokecdx-

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by brokecdx » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:13 am

I am sure we all understand your teenage acting caused by your crazy going hormones. Kids are usually tending to post redundant stuff like in this case to get attention or to make someone laugh by their action. Thats natural for childs but also a big factor can be lack of sociality in real life(victim of bullying) which I hope not. This forum is diputized by younger and older players and therfor you need to take regard.

However, to make it clear for your understandings and to explain it to your not distinct brain: That's really unnecessary to make someones job harder than it already is. Keep in mind no one of the community is getting paid for anything they do for DDnet, so why would you make their job harder than it is now.

This will be my only message to try and lead you on the right path since you obviously need someone to show you.

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by Prankster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:29 am

brokecdx wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:13 am
I am sure we all understand your teenage acting caused by your crazy going hormones. Kids are usually tending to post redundant stuff like in this case to get attention or to make someone laugh by their action. Thats natural for childs but also a big factor can be lack of sociality in real life(victim of bullying) which I hope not. This forum is diputized by younger and older players and therfor you need to take regard.

However, to make it clear for your understandings and to explain it to your not distinct brain: That's really unnecessary to make someones job harder than it already is. Keep in mind no one of the community is getting paid for anything they do for DDnet, so why would you make their job harder than it is now.

This will be my only message to try and lead you on the right path since you obviously need someone to show you.
Thanks for your feedback! I am really glad you expressed your opinion on the behavior of kids, but this topic should be about the map that I have posted.
But since you've brought it up, if the community is in need of help with map testing, just add me to the tester team so that I can make them job easier, if that's what you mean.

aaa
Community Team: Team Leader
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 7:44 pm

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by aaa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 am

you don't need to be tester to actually help testing maps

you're wasting so much time just to get that small moment of attention, it's actually getting sad

User avatar
Prankster
User
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm
Location: Europe
Player profile: Prankster
Mapper profile: Prankster
Clan: BlockMark

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by Prankster » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:45 am

aaa wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 am
you don't need to be tester to actually help testing maps

you're wasting so much time just to get that small moment of attention, it's actually getting sad
But if I am not a tester I am not obliged to test maps, if there are not enough persons testing the posted maps, then just add more testers who are obliged to test the maps. Also the point of this map was to have my first map posted, since the first map of a mapper doesn't get released. So now that I have completed that task, I can get into the serious business and start making high quality maps, if I want to.

What is even sadder tho is that I have posted my first map and you are reflecting on me rather than on my map. Like where did you say anything about my map in your post? How can I improve in mapping if you don't give any valuable advice regarding to my map? If you want to attack and talk about me, then make a thread in the "Players" section, pm or write to me on discord, but here you should talk about my map and not me. It's sad that it has to be a beginner mapper like me that has to remind you that this section isn't the right place for it.

User avatar
Shishigami
User
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:01 pm
Location: Germany
Player profile: Shishigami
Mapper profile: Shishigami
Clan: TOP
Website: http://www.shishigami.eu

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by Shishigami » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Prankster wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:45 am
Also the point of this map was to have my first map posted, since the first map of a mapper doesn't get released. So now that I have completed that task, I can get into the serious business and start making high quality maps, if I want to.
Thats not true at all. If you make a good map, it will be released.
Image

User avatar
Ravie
User
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am
Player profile: Ravie
Mapper profile: Ravie
Clan: TOP

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by Ravie » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:49 pm

It's not that easy to just find someone who wants to be forced to test maps, who also happens to be a good tester.
Image

User avatar
hi_leute_gll
User
Posts: 2532
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
Player profile: hi_leute_gll
Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
Clan: iMTG

Re: Just a prank 1 by Prankster [Insane]

Post by hi_leute_gll » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:45 pm

brokecdx wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:13 am
I am sure we all understand your teenage acting caused by your crazy going hormones. Kids are usually tending to post redundant stuff like in this case to get attention or to make someone laugh by their action. Thats natural for childs but also a big factor can be lack of sociality in real life(victim of bullying) which I hope not. This forum is diputized by younger and older players and therfor you need to take regard.

However, to make it clear for your understandings and to explain it to your not distinct brain: That's really unnecessary to make someones job harder than it already is. Keep in mind no one of the community is getting paid for anything they do for DDnet, so why would you make their job harder than it is now.

This will be my only message to try and lead you on the right path since you obviously need someone to show you.
You should say that to a mirror.
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest