Maps that have been tested.
not even close lmao
here is my opinion cause i know everyone cares about it!
1. i had sun shining on my screen and i couldnt see ANYTHING.... pls change the colourway or add some contrasts
2. why are there killtiles like looking doodads everywhere that dont have any gametiles ive avoided those half of the map... since this is a novice map you cant expect players to already know about entites, please make more clear that these tiles dont hurt they just doodads but turning a down on them for example
3.for a novice map this is reaally faily just add a line for teleporters everywhere you could fall down into kill at map border if you dant want to do this id suggest to rearate the map to mod1*
4. more creative then stronghold :> its a nice team 0 experience for novice and moderate players while it has alot of speedrun potential for better players
5.dont get mad cause of points 1-4 this is a quality map +1 for release
my idea ravie
911 mapping police
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
- Player profile: hi_leute_gll
- Mapper profile: hi_leute_gll
- Clan: iMTG
Nice idea, but I can't find a single part in this map, except filler parts we all played dozens of times, already. Also design is unplayable.
.hi._.leute._.gll. | iMTGmember
Just because we 'all' played them many times doesn't mean newcomers did too (and some parts here aren't that commonly used on novice). Structure of the map is limited so I couldn't really make drags or other 'real' parts that require more than hookable and freeze to work, but I guess having them mapped this way makes it more interesting.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest