Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Maps that have been tested.

Moderator: jao

User avatar
BamBam
User
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 pm
Location: Canada
Player profile: BamBam
Mapper profile: BamBam

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by BamBam » Sun May 15, 2016 5:21 pm

RayB. Rages so hard about a stupid little not-bug

Tbh I'm not a big fan of baby aims, but it seems these maps are very enjoyable for lower skill players, and I can't find any entitie bugs as of now.
I didn't play through the whole map but gameplay seems to work well. RayB. has said it would be ready but he is obsessed about that 1 bug so...

Ready for Release, Moderate 5*
i exist
so do you
magic

Tags:

User avatar
Soreu
User
Posts: 1375
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 pm
Location: Poland
Player profile: Soreu
Mapper profile: Soreu
Clan: GSP

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by Soreu » Sun May 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Waiting for another tester's opinion.

If I'd had to name a thing that most likely would give me cancer, it'd be this topic including its removed-after-forum-backup history. So either both sides will calm the fuck down, or I will just lock this topic until you begin to behave normally/acceptable towards each other.
„Vince te ipsum”

         :3             |     GSP Founder     Honorary iMTGmember
Graphic-guy     |     Website & Forum Team Leader (Ex)     [ToP] Leader (Dead)

Last truly active: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 pm - having great DDNet in both memory and heart

User avatar
Aoe
User
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Player profile: Aoe
Mapper profile: Aoe
Clan: Infamous
Contact:

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by Aoe » Sun May 15, 2016 6:57 pm

Soreu wrote:Waiting for another tester's opinion.

If I'd had to name a thing that most likely would give me cancer, it'd be this topic including its removed-after-forum-backup history. So either both sides will calm the fuck down, or I will just lock this topic until you begin to behave normally/acceptable towards each other.
why? both testers said it was ready. the only reason RayB dosnt want to say it is because of his opinion on the solo/unsolo
Image

User avatar
Soreu
User
Posts: 1375
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 pm
Location: Poland
Player profile: Soreu
Mapper profile: Soreu
Clan: GSP

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by Soreu » Sun May 15, 2016 7:00 pm

I also meant the spamming/insulting/other stuff that happened outside the forum. But not going to discuss it in any way.

Edit: Since I wrote "both sides", I meant "both sides" not only one of them.
„Vince te ipsum”

         :3             |     GSP Founder     Honorary iMTGmember
Graphic-guy     |     Website & Forum Team Leader (Ex)     [ToP] Leader (Dead)

Last truly active: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 pm - having great DDNet in both memory and heart

User avatar
gdin
Community Team: Team Leader
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 pm
Location: USA
Player profile: gdin
Mapper profile: dinner
Contact:

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by gdin » Mon May 16, 2016 1:50 am

Ready for Release
"Baby Aim 3.0" by Aoe and kulers
moderate 5
Added to releasable, thread archived.

RayB.
User
Posts: 1170
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm
Clan: TOP

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by RayB. » Mon May 16, 2016 9:00 am

BamBam wrote:RayB. Rages so hard about a stupid little not-bug

Tbh I'm not a big fan of baby aims, but it seems these maps are very enjoyable for lower skill players, and I can't find any entitie bugs as of now.
I didn't play through the whole map but gameplay seems to work well. RayB. has said it would be ready but he is obsessed about that 1 bug so...

Ready for Release, Moderate 5*
Aoe wrote:No reason to say stuff like "stupid retard" on public forum.
I did test the map of cause and I doubt there is any more bugs in the map now :)
no offense u should make ur own opinion before posting stuff like this.
"doubt"
dinner wrote:
Ready for Release
"Baby Aim 3.0" by Aoe and kulers
moderate 5
Added to releasable, thread archived.
Soreu wrote:Waiting for another tester's opinion.
Remove it.
SpoilerShow
screenshot_2016-05-16_08-55-49.png
screenshot_2016-05-16_08-55-49.png (232.17 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
screenshot_2016-05-16_08-51-51.png
screenshot_2016-05-16_08-51-51.png (202.51 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
screenshot_2016-05-16_08-50-17.png
screenshot_2016-05-16_08-50-17.png (241.27 KiB) Viewed 1136 times

User avatar
Aoe
User
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Player profile: Aoe
Mapper profile: Aoe
Clan: Infamous
Contact:

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by Aoe » Mon May 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Thank for you for testing RayB
Fixed
Baby Aim 3.0.map
(433.74 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
Image

User avatar
Aoe
User
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Player profile: Aoe
Mapper profile: Aoe
Clan: Infamous
Contact:

Re: Baby Aim 3.0 by Aoe & kulers

Post by Aoe » Fri May 20, 2016 11:58 pm

Fixed a minor graphic bug & RayB suggested to change TO tp 50 incase many tees is there.
Baby Aim 3.0.map
(433.77 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests