SpeedFly

Maps that have been tested.

Moderator: jao

User avatar
Skyrel
Contributor Team: Skin Database Crew
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:07 pm
Location: Italy
Player profile: Skyrel
Mapper profile: Skyrel
Clan: DummyFly
Website: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158063738

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Skyrel » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:04 am

tested. Great Map. short and faily. no bugs found.

FOR ME READY TO RELEASE
Image

Tags:

User avatar
imp
User
Posts: 792
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 5:56 pm
Player profile: imp
Mapper profile: imp

Re: SpeedFly

Post by imp » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:37 pm

Skyrel wrote: FOR ME READY TO RELEASE
Just 10 more final runs left

Spyker
User
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 pm
Player profile: Spyker
Mapper profile: Spyker

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Spyker » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:04 pm

BamBam wrote:
Spyker wrote:
If you are not brutal player, pls dont test parts u didnt play and you cant, well dont say it is unbalanced, because the parts where you say hammer thought are just easy with double jump of speedfly.
Did I say I was not a brutal player? I can do the parts individually, can't do the map with dummy though. And I DID play the parts.
You think everybody except you and popular people aren't brutal players?
Dude i just never saw you in brutal server in team thats it. If you say u did the part but you cant with dummy, so with who did you tested map?

User avatar
BamBam
User
Posts: 985
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 pm
Location: Canada
Player profile: BamBam
Mapper profile: BamBam

Re: SpeedFly

Post by BamBam » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Spyker, you don't play on USA servers, do you. Anyways, I did the parts with dummy, and they ARE possible with dummy, because I did them.
i exist
so do you
magic

Spyker
User
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 pm
Player profile: Spyker
Mapper profile: Spyker

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Spyker » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:46 am

BamBam wrote:Spyker, you don't play on USA servers, do you. Anyways, I did the parts with dummy, and they ARE possible with dummy, because I did them.
demo of last 2 parts pls and kinta parts
I dont want the map doable with dummy, so i must be sure impossible parts with dummy.
Last edited by Spyker on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spyker
User
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 pm
Player profile: Spyker
Mapper profile: Spyker

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Spyker » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:50 am

hi_leute_gll wrote: Or how you would write it:
ezzzzzzzzzzzzz
EZ

Add max 2 players team
Attachments
Speedfly.map
Ez my friend
(282.19 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Oblique.
User
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Oblique. » Fri May 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Test
SpoilerShow
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-04-09.png
Inconsistent unfreeze corners Part 2
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-04-09.png (545.02 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-04-02.png
Inconsistent unfreeze corners Part 1
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-04-02.png (588.65 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-10-50.png
Corners
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-10-50.png (193.12 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-11-01.png
Corners
screenshot_2016-05-05_17-11-01.png (308.91 KiB) Viewed 1251 times
A is for Apple.

Spyker
User
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:06 pm
Player profile: Spyker
Mapper profile: Spyker

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Spyker » Wed May 11, 2016 7:57 pm

dude what you mean? it is how i want the design, except for the end and start line, when i return home i ll fix it, thanks for testing

Oblique.
User
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Re: SpeedFly

Post by Oblique. » Mon May 16, 2016 8:32 pm

In some parts of the map, you made the unfreeze using the corners in the second screenshot. In other spots, you used the corners in the third screenshot.
Either way, it should be consistent.
A is for Apple.

User avatar
stompie
User
Posts: 700
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:40 pm
Player profile: stompie
Mapper profile: stompie

Re: SpeedFly

Post by stompie » Mon May 16, 2016 10:19 pm

THe inconsistant corners is because of whats its placed against , 2nd screenshot its against wall 3 screenshot its in mid air thats why its both sideways edges,
makes sense?
\,,/(◣_◢)\,,/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests