Maps that have been tested.
- Posts: 1375
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 pm
- Location: Poland
- Player profile: Soreu
- Mapper profile: Soreu
- Clan: GSP
Run with iParano & Wladimir:
- Solo... Kinda annoying for noobs like me, but they liked it - except one fact... switch works for everyone so skip like on Goldshire (someone joins dummy & goes on switch, and horde can just skip whole noobfilter) >.>
- Placing end of solo on start is... sorry to say, but idiotic and annoying. Just place end of solo after the laser doors or figure anything that could be called start room so players can freely & safety join teams. You have much space in the ground, so you could even make seats there I guess.
- Maybe I'm lonely in it, but I wouldn't guess that "spikes", "saws" & "fence" (or however to call 'em) are kill only in the noobfilter - at least until I'd fail teammate for first time and recognize he didn't die or until I'd just switch to entities...
- TO4 - "Entities off" sign is useless since guys with entities can see delay on switch itself, though doors also have delay... set to 10s... It can get bit confusing, and also delay on doors is useless.
Besides that, undeep right after that part is useless (as there's no way to go back anyway...) and also causes annoying bug since due to undeep there's no hookthrough entity, so hookthrough simply doesn't work. Also the bright sun (mark of deep) rather reminds majority of undeep than of deep. Shotgun is pretty useless too - even with weak you can still just hammer dummy (or rehook him later)
- Missing 3 hookthru entities near end of the drag part after TO8
- Next deepfreeze (to get rocket and further) - same problem as earlier, it looks awkward due to used sun with white background, and also makes it look like skippable with good hammerkick in middle... Maybe just use black sun (w/o bg, negative of mark used for undeep)
- Going up with hook after TO16 is dumb faily, literally.
- FROM18 & TO18 - Annoying hooking mate, especially for him, since he have to repeat it all and it ain't easy
- CP36-38 Annoying af, would quote Wladimir's opinion about it but it would count as inappropriate material ^^
„Vince te ipsum” :3 | GSP Founder Honorary iMTGmember Graphic-guy | Website & Forum Team Leader (Ex) [ToP] Leader (Dead) Last truly active: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 pm - having great DDNet in both memory and heart
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests