FNG Moderator Application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
☕Alonso☕
Clan: I ❤ Kill

FNG Moderator Application

Post by ☕Alonso☕ »

My name is Alonso Alvarado San Martin and my current or most used nickname so far is ☕Alonso☕that I have been using for a long time in the servers of the United States and Chile, my previous nickname was ❤Alonso❤ but, currently I use it for my dummy and others that I do not remember at all because it is from long time ago.

As of today I am 17 years old, I currently live in Miami Beach, Florida, USA I speak almost 2 languages ​​that would be English and Spanish quite fluently so it would allow me to help players or friends.

The reason for wanting to be a moderator is to be able to organize, help and maintain a regime that makes the community improve in a good way, what I am trying to say is that it would correct the sources of hatred or the causes of anger towards other players so that peace in the servers or game modes are maintained and unaffected. Also another reason would be to be able to help Spanish players or new people who enter the game who can enjoy it to the fullest like me. I currently dedicate 2 to 4 hours a day to DDNet so that I can be of service or help for a long time.

I don't really remember when I started playing DDNet but it was quite a long time ago, apparently about 6 or 7 years ago, which is quite a lot for me, I remember at first I thought it was a shooter and character game. looking for ball, the first time I tried it was downloading the game from the DDNet page which was the 64-bit version and I never imagined how great this game was until I realized how long it had been playing and the people who knew.

My Discord account is Alonsopy#9934

I would like the opportunity to help and serve the game that I have played so much, the one that I have given hours of play just for fun, I also want to continue to maintain the beauty of the community and the servers that are in the game that produces toxicity is less than normal.
Mighty
COMMUNITY Team
Clan:

Re: FNG Moderator Application

Post by Mighty »

+1, In my point of view it would be a good option for him to join the mods team, in this case fng, because he knows 2 languages and it would be more helpful because he would not need to use a translator to understand the players who need it, I know him from years and years ago and I can assure you that it is a good candidate for mod
murpi
ADMIN Team
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/murpi/
Discord: murpi#6549

Re: FNG Moderator Application

Post by murpi »

hi Alonso,
I do appreciate the willingness and intent to assist in this capacity however we have decided to look past your application at this time. If you're still interested in becoming a FNG moderator, either try applying another time or perhaps shoot noby a message? :)

Declined for now.

- murpi