Moderator Application

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Chalequex
Player profile: http://ddnet.tw/players/chalequex
Clan: ຮປຖ

Moderator Application

Post by Chalequex »

my name is Cale gonzalez hinojosa, currently in this game my name is Chalequex, my previous names were Caleco, lmfao, among others that I no longer use since they are quite old names and I do not remember them.

I am currently 20 years old, and I live in Nuevo Leon, Mexico, I speak two languages ​​which are English and Spanish in both I am quite fluent so I would help more with players who speak both languages ​​without using a translator, I am also an administrator of a car company for which I am also responsible for these types of charges.

For what I want to be a mod, it is to help the community of usa servers more, since there are quite a few players who need help, since there are abusive players, whether they are banned out of anger, or just for annoying other players who cannot defend themselves, also to help players who do not speak English and help them in their problems and that they can express their problem to me well without using a translator, in the same way I can help the community that speaks English already that I am bilingual, would not have any problem with it, and thus have a better playability experience and feel more comfortable when playing. I can dedicate to the game 4-6 hours a day during the week, on weekends 6-8 hours a day, so it is a good range of availability for the game, any player who needs my help.

Teeworlds as such I knew it many years ago when I had a blackberry tablet I downloaded it because I thought it was a war game and shooting at first I did not know how to play until little by little I was catching practice, in 2013 I discovered that it was a computer version for which I downloaded it from the teeworlds page, then in 2015 I downloaded the game in the ddnet version because there were more functions like the dummy at that time which was what was most fashionable, I lasted until 2019 , I returned it to retake 2021 and I am still playing to date, I have practically 9 years playing in its different versions.

My discord account is Chalequex#4289

I would like to be given the opportunity since I would like to support the community of the usa servers since I get along very well with everyone, and most of the players know me, and I would like to have a good game environment and that the players New players get a good gaming experience without being disturbed by problem players.
Mighty
COMMUNITY Team
Clan:

Re: Moderator Application

Post by Mighty »

Learath2
ADMIN Team

Re: Moderator Application

Post by Learath2 »

I applaud the shamelessness. Copying another mods application is one I haven't seen yet or even expected to be frank.

Obviously Declined.