Moderator Application [South Africa]

Staff applications are currently not accepted.
Join our discord (https://ddnet.org/discord) for further updates.
Ju!ce
Player profile: https://ddnet.tw/players/Ju!ce/
Clan: мαιи

Moderator Application [South Africa]

Post by Ju!ce »

My name is Jp Meyer, my current name in this game is Ju!ce, my previous names were , Ninja, Colty, Lýrø× and i recently started playing on the name Ju!ce.

I am currently 16 years old, I live in South Africa, Durban, I speak two languages Afrikaans and English I am very good in both and my home language is Afrikaans, I can talk to players without using any translators or bots.

I want to become a moderator because, I want to help the players on South Africa servers more, Because there are not alot of mod's on South Africa servers and there's quite a few players that need's help which i can help them, because im active alot lets say about 7-8 hours a day during the week, 19 hours a day on weekends, and I've experienced alot of blockers these days and i dont have anytime for blockers and "trolls" and they can get very abusive against other players, which i dont like at all because it's not fair for the new players or any sort of player experiencing these blockers, the players is suspossed to enjoy the game and play it without any harm, they should be comfortable. I can also help other players from diffrent countries that cannot speak english or afrikaans languages on our servers without any translator.

I have been playing Teeworlds [that was the usual name in wage days] since 2014, I've stopped playing in 2015 and then i started again in 2017 when the name was changed to DDnet known as DDracenetwork, I realised the game was alot better and new feutures were added which made the game alot more fun to play and I have never stopped playing since 2017 again.

My Discord is Ju!ce #2050

I would like really like to be given the oppertunity to become a moderator because, I want to be a good supporter and example to other players of the community of South Africa and i want the new players to play the game without any other bad players [problem players] disturbing them in any way, I wont cause any harm to players in any form as in im not a person like that i will only use my powers if i need to and not use it to play fun in games.
Learath2
ADMIN Team

Re: Moderator Application [South Africa]

Post by Learath2 »

You don't have many points to any of your previous names which makes us rather uncomfortable with this.
Combined with the lack of interaction on this post it's really hard to know much about you.

Declined for now