Search found 25 matches

by pwner
Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:46 pm
Forum: Official Discussions
Topic: Mod Abuse - Main Thread
Replies: 97
Views: 5896

Re: Mod Abuse - Main Thread

Konsti wrote:I guess thats because Latinos are like a Family :D
+1000 prro
by pwner
Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:56 am
Forum: Official Discussions
Topic: Mod Abuse - Main Thread
Replies: 97
Views: 5896

Re: Random mod started banning people without reason

Marco wrote:Forzed and pwner do not work and do not study

They have all the time in the world..
ofc :lol: :lol: :lol:

pd: el forse va a sacar la media q wea mas respetoxdx
by pwner
Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:35 am
Forum: Official Discussions
Topic: Mod Abuse - Main Thread
Replies: 97
Views: 5896

Re: Random mod started banning people without reason

goodbye xdxdx vamonos alv wey
by pwner
Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:57 am
Forum: Official Discussions
Topic: Mod Abuse - Main Thread
Replies: 97
Views: 5896

Re: Random mod started banning people without reason

MizaUSA wrote:GUYS ITS PWNER ITS FUCKING PWNER I WENT ASKING THE NICETRY CLAN AND PWNER CONFESSED i couldnt screenshot though, i was banned ;-; immediately ater
foto o feik
by pwner
Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:44 am
Forum: Staff Recruitment
Topic: Sя.ÐǾĠ€ from chile :D aply as a moderator
Replies: 14
Views: 1235

Re: Sя.ÐǾĠ€ from chile :D aply as a moderator

+1 why not give a chance to new players? it look more serious than "i want mod to stop fv me and mb others". I see him some times in the game and looks good player, i think he has no conflicts with others players so will be nice if the admins give him a chance.
p.s: mb edit the thread tittle
by pwner
Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:14 am
Forum: Staff Recruitment
Topic: Apply as moderator
Replies: 41
Views: 2219

Re: Apply as moderator

Seba0006 wrote:No , That not true , If i join to play is for play with some people i respect...
please... if you want be mod at least tell the truth and accept your mistakes.
by pwner
Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 pm
Forum: Staff Recruitment
Topic: Apply as moderator
Replies: 41
Views: 2219

Re: Apply as moderator

Seba0006 wrote:¿WTF? I dont Insult , troll , kick you , ¿You have screenshots of that?
ofc i dont have because i dont care if someone insult me in internet lol.
anyways u know that many times u enter in the servers that we were playing just for trolling... dont appear to be victim..
by pwner
Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:36 pm
Forum: Staff Recruitment
Topic: Apply as moderator
Replies: 41
Views: 2219

Re: Apply as moderator

Idk what u mean, if is that when we kick you it was like 1years ago? maybe more... then we just ignore you. now what will you say? that im ddos u? it was 1 time, 2 months ago... please stop using this argument for being moderator, u know that u dont deserves to be mod, u just want it for ur own ben...
by pwner
Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:42 pm
Forum: Staff Recruitment
Topic: Apply as moderator
Replies: 41
Views: 2219

Re: Apply as moderator

I have screenshots of you kicking me , Council already know who are the trolls in Chile , kenzo , Xi , Pwner , mazanitax , shocker , Iaan , and maybe niureK , All clan NiceTry. Idk what u mean, if is that when we kick you it was like 1years ago? maybe more... then we just ignore you. now what will ...
by pwner
Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:16 am
Forum: Official Discussions
Topic: RATKID0006 MOD AGAIN?
Replies: 27
Views: 1719

Re: RATKID0006 MOD AGAIN?

Seba0006 wrote:That happened when I was 12 years old, I'm 14 now, it's different, because it's the stage of puberty, it matures psychologically and physically
XD i Hope it is a joke